FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just unbox them. Love the cw, always wanted an all white Foam, even the leather instead of the suede doesn’t bother me. Really nice in person, but 250 retail is too high.
994E0388-754D-4B93-B9CC-0E16BA13D842.jpeg
That cream sole :emoji_fire:

djmontecarlo djmontecarlo dont be sensitive it was a joke.

But again don’t think anyone would know what you were asking, considering you were the only one to have those in hand before anyone else in here and they just dropped yesterday.m
I Find it funny be because Why whenever I rebuttal one of y’all corny jokes y’all and the 1st thing y’all always say is stop being sensitive??? Well How about stop coming for me in these threats! Haven’t y’all learn from the passed I’ll always counter and reply???
SOMEONE CAN DISH IT OUT BUT HE OR SHE CAN'T TAKE IT Respectfully, We can actually have a normal conversation without the jokes. Have you every thought about that?

I Find it funny be because Why whenever I rebuttal one of y’all corny jokes y’all and the 1st thing y’all always say is stop being sensitive??? Well How about stop coming for me in these threats! Haven’t y’all learn from the passed I’ll always counter and reply???
SOMEONE CAN DISH IT OUT BUT HE OR SHE CAN'T TAKE IT Respectfully, We can actually have a normal conversation without the jokes. Have you every thought about that?
But you come off as being sensitive when you reply though. I don't think that's what you're understanding and why everyone that jokes says this to your rebuttal. You're kind of becoming a bit off putting. Also again, it was somewhat of a true statement. They just released, online at that. No one was going to have or know that at that point.

So with that being said, are you willing to show more in hand pics like being asked because I noticed you've ignored that. If not I'll just ask iamdavidnyc on IG considering they were his pics.
1FBE3DA1-93F4-48B2-8B62-DFF45E2118BC.jpeg
CF548B21-B4B9-43E6-9400-F757A0FEADE2.png

Picked up from dope factory, last 2 live pics of these made me cave and I didn't wanna wait. $260 after taxes is pretty much retail and tax where I'm at so I'll take that.
I'm honestly thinking of doing the same, especially at my shoe sz 13, can't really wait too much longer. If I don't hit on the AMM 12s this week, I'm going for these.

Picked up from dope factory, last 2 live pics of these made me cave and I didn't wanna wait. $260 after taxes is pretty much retail and tax where I'm at so I'll take that.

Arent they overseas? I wonder what the shipping times would be like?
I should probably pull the trigger with them as well

Arent they overseas? I wonder what the shipping times would be like?
I should probably pull the trigger with them as well
They are and truth be told I was wondering the same. I did see they give themselves 4 days to process orders, maybe someone else here has had experiences with dope factory and can shine some light.

Just unbox them. Love the cw, always wanted an all white Foam, even the leather instead of the suede doesn’t bother me. Really nice in person, but 250 retail is too high.
994E0388-754D-4B93-B9CC-0E16BA13D842.jpeg
Why does the finish on the foam material look so glassy in this pic? Is it different material?

Back
Top Bottom