FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just really cool to see samples from 97. These have been posted for a long time now. Just a very very niche market for something like that

That’s why foams and Kobe V’s (before all this trash protro stuff) have been my favorite shoes. So many unknowns to each of them, when you think you’ve seen all the samples then some new ones pop up.

For those of you rockin foams 10-15+ years old, is the zoom air intact? I've had nike SB insoles with the zoom air heel bits get deflated after about that time.

Last edited:
Hey fellas have any of you put your DB foams in the Sun yet??! They turn yellow lol
823E1D42-7117-4669-90A2-05F2CC9EA755.jpeg
35E6729B-E3C0-4597-963D-069E813CE635.jpeg
57A20363-DCCF-49D1-BBF7-7F5035E9ABB1.jpeg

Last edited:
Such a shame that we had to wait so long for this colorway. And leave it up to Nike to finally give it to us, but change other crap at the same time :angry:
Nike habitually tweaks **** that doesn’t need tweaking. They always have to do something cute. “Oh you want this retro? Sure we’ll give it to you, but we’re gonna yellow the sole, change some of the materials, and put a picture of a wiener on the tongue.”

djmontecarlo djmontecarlo dont be sensitive it was a joke.

But again don’t think anyone would know what you were asking, considering you were the only one to have those in hand before anyone else in here and they just dropped yesterday.

What’d y’all think about the 2016 Dr Doom foams as far as quality?

Looking at a pass as DS pair for a decent price but I don’t think I’ve bought any foams from then. I’m sure the grooves aren’t as deep since that started years before

What’d y’all think about the 2016 Dr Doom foams as far as quality?

Looking at a pass as DS pair for a decent price but I don’t think I’ve bought any foams from then. I’m sure the grooves aren’t as deep since that started years before

2016 Dooms are fine. They aren’t the old molds, but in hand they are nice. As long as the price is right, I wouldn’t pass on them

Back
Top Bottom