FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
That fake leather eyestay is an an eyesore. The Olympic Foam’s are way better.
FC8DBCBB-0E28-40AA-A553-D191BDDAE118.jpeg
Very underrated pair imo and slept on :nthat:

Very underrated pair imo and slept on :nthat:
I have a love/hate relationship with wearing foams, I end up doing a hook & release a lot for some reason lol

This pair came out & I decided to skip that altogether…I saw them in person on-foot & instantly regretted it. I couldn’t find a retail pair in my size though & didn’t wanna pay resale so I had to deal with my regret…this pair is AMAZING in person to me.

Half the reason I want this ASG pack foam is backlash from passing on the Olympic foams & not wanting to make that mistake again:lol:

I have a love/hate relationship with wearing foams, I end up doing a hook & release a lot for some reason lol

This pair came out & I decided to skip that altogether…I saw them in person on-foot & instantly regretted it. I couldn’t find a retail pair in my size though & didn’t wanna pay resale so I had to deal with my regret…this pair is AMAZING in person to me.

Half the reason I want this ASG pack foam is backlash from passing on the Olympic foams & not wanting to make that mistake again:lol:

Why the love hate? Looks vs comfort?

Damn I went for the foams to try to get some trade bait on some older stuff but struck out

Hit on the shock drop for 3s so can’t be too mad.

Trying to find some DS 97 royals with box for the collection is becoming frustrating

What y’all think about these? Seller doesn’t know if they’re DS or tried on so listed them as pre owned. Offered them to me for $275. I got plenty of royals for the toe but wanna try to go back and cop all the OG joints DS. Don’t know what that plastic has done to them is my only concern, especially on the uppers around the lace holes. Can’t stand when it’s all chipped up and peeling
BD88DF8C-BBAF-434C-8271-832D29D8F4BD.jpeg
2BDC142A-7EA4-4F4F-BC5D-0D0DC10C7147.jpeg
8FDA7F30-65E0-49FB-8FA1-B77DA0E06F1E.jpeg
B9DE413C-5F81-4AFC-AAF7-F882CC45A00B.jpeg
AB71C31F-77E7-453E-8178-0127F3868F7C.jpeg

Why the love hate? Looks vs comfort?
Nah it’s a style thing for me, I love the look & the comfort has been fine, but I feel like they look awkward on me to where I sometimes hate seeing them on foot for me

I end up passing or returning/selling them a lot, but then I regret it because I LIKE them…it’s a crazy me thing

Back
Top Bottom