FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I know it’s been said that these “break in and mold to your feet” but how close to the end of the toe cap are your guys’ toes? I’ve tried on my Coppers and Legion Greens a few times(with thin socks) in my house and the Coppers definitely are a no-go to me. My toes are actually touching the end of the toe box, much more than just slightly brushing it. The LG seem to have a little more room and I could see myself making do with them.

I know it’s been said that these “break in and mold to your feet” but how close to the end of the toe cap are your guys’ toes? I’ve tried on my Coppers and Legion Greens a few times(with thin socks) in my house and the Coppers definitely are a no-go to me. My toes are actually touching the end of the toe box, much more than just slightly brushing it. The LG seem to have a little more room and I could see myself making do with them.
i like to have wiggle room for my toes so a thumbs width space between the end of your toes and the toe box is fine. you gotta remember feet swell throughout the day so its nice to have that lil extra room

i like to have wiggle room for my toes so a thumbs width space between the end of your toes and the toe box is fine. you gotta remember feet swell throughout the day so its nice to have that lil extra room

Thank you. Looks like I may have to go .5 up then. My foot is on the wider side of things. I know it would drive me crazy wearing these if I kept them at the current size.

Thank you. Looks like I may have to go .5 up then. My foot is on the wider side of things. I know it would drive me crazy wearing these if I kept them at the current size.

It'll destroy your toes lol. Always go half up on Foams.. especially all the newer releases.

I'll take one of these

via @zsneakerheadz
41097878_334986547076374_2955521456640335969_n.jpg

Pass on all blue foams....blue gum, royal, sharpies, shooting stars meh I'll never buy idk what the big deal is, anyway wake me if red metallic get a real release or something holo like comes out, pretty sure I'm the only one on the denims, the accents on those are fire too

Pass on all blue foams....blue gum, royal, sharpies, shooting stars meh I'll never buy idk what the big deal is, anyway wake me if red metallic get a real release or something holo like comes out, pretty sure I'm the only one on the denims, the accents on those are fire too

i agree. ive got too many bluie foams. i do dig the gum bottom tho....i dont think i have any foams with a gum bottom....hmmmmmmmm.....

i agree. ive got too many bluie foams. i do dig the gum bottom tho....i dont think i have any foams with a gum bottom....hmmmmmmmm.....

You passed on both gucci's too :rofl:

I have no blue foams, 2 blue lebron's and maybe 8-10 blue jordans idk exactly off the top of my head how many blue 12s there are but I have them all plus jeters and that's the just of blue shoes for me out 100+ prs

You passed on both gucci's too :rofl:

I have no blue foams, 2 blue lebron's and maybe 8-10 blue jordans idk exactly off the top of my head how many blue 12s there are but I have them all plus jeters and that's the just of blue shoes for me out 100+ prs

yea i wasnt feelin the guccis lol

Back
Top Bottom