FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
the abs will be looked at as one of the best foams 5 -10 years from now..

Denim???

i'm not a traditionalist, i prefer the extraordinary, the different, prob the only normal foam i like is the red metallics though if the black speckle gold/red had released and the invisibility cloaks they'd be on the list for sure with the red's and another

image.jpg

Kinda fun digging though closet seeing what I haven’t worn in 2018

1. Royals

2. 1997 Black Foam Pro > Black Stealth Foam One > Black Gucci Pro's > Black Volts.

3. 2002 Pearl's (I prefer the 02 over the OG's)

4. Galaxy Foams 1.0 > Blue mirror Foams

5. Red Metallic Foam One > Suns purple dripping candy paint, orange accents Foams.

Note - the first choice is the pick, but the others following I consider in that colorway realm.

Not sure about slot 5 I chose the red metallics because I thought it was the right thing to do as far as colorway wise, but as you can see I was never a big fan of the loud colors of the rainbow. I like most black or predominantly black foams.

I thought the black Supremes were dope.

Yes, I did put volts below the black Gucci and last as far as black based foams.

Don't get me wrong the 97 volts are dope, but they are loved and held in high regard because of their rarity. They're just black foam pros with the neon check. They're dope and I would buy if released for sure, and always post in this thread for Nike to release them.

The more I see those the less I like them.

Seems like one of those sneakers you wear once then sell them after a while.

:lol: no ones mentioning yeezy foams.
i like those but not on the list

anthracites. i had em

My top 5 foams:

1- Royals

2- Chromeposites

3- Maroons/ Eggplants (tie)

4- Stealth

5- Tianjins

The Abalones are trashcans.

some of yall showin yalls age wit these list... lol.. i had just about every pair from 97 till 2000.. if u aint own Foams from the 90's when they 1st came out... u missed out... joints were A1... :nthat:

Meh.....it depends. My mom wasn't dropping money on shoes like that when I was young, so I missed out on a lot til I was able to buy them myself.

I had to start questioning purchases too. It's getting crazy trying to get creative with finding time to wear them.

1. Royals
2. Pearls
3. Stealths
4. Galaxies (OG)
5. Eggplants

I hate the Abalones :sick:

Back
Top Bottom