FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
man these look good here

pic via @fabfivedubs
39865346_167843704132166_4535615144464425354_n.jpg
Forgot about those... sheesh... these are a top 5 foam...

My Legion Green's from Jimmy Jazz just arrived, haven't opened the box yet though.

**edit, opened them when I got home and they look great. While they may not be a fan favorite, I dig them and for $143.00 shipped...not too bad.

Last edited:
My $137 bid for Sequioas was just accepted on StockX. #winning

Thanks for your recent purchase on StockX.

We received the sneakers from the seller, but they did not pass our verification process. Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill your order. We are giving you a complete refund. Depending on your bank, you will see it within 1-2 business days.

I keep getting trolled by footlocker. I’ll visit their site randomly throughout the day, see my size showing up once in awhile, tap it and get the out of stock message. I’ve checked the major foot sites off and on throughout the week without any luck. Looking for an Abalone in a 9. If anyone has a lead, please drop me a line.

Last edited:
How are dudes selling a $250 sneaker at such a loss... that's crazy, and they new releases too.

How are they even making money/profit?

I'd rather return to the store then if I'm not making a profit.

Taobao Specials!! They must've gotten some other UA shoes through, so might as well try with the Foams!! terrible

Is there a new Foamposite One pair in the making?

it is not the all white, since the 1 Cent logo on the heel is black, the laces are black and the insole/ sockliner is black as well!

Back
Top Bottom