FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
this was their response after I contacted them on twitter:

"If you want to re-place your order we can do so for you if you would like."

How can you replace my order when you just sent me a cancellation email for shoes that are out of stock?

I said off, I already placed an order through FootLocker"

and I apologize for the rants, just never personally had this happen with a shoe release

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that buddy ^^^^.

Also, I do not like seeing all this love for the "Silver Surfers" lol. I want my pair without hassle. Hopefully they go like the "Royal" release....

​Foams have been trash for  a couple years now

use to love foams. Not anymore

the silver surfers are trash too
awesome you feel that way

but I'm curious why you felt the need to post it
Homie been posting like this all day. I suspect he's padding posts to sell something 
laugh.gif

My ship date from Nike was pushed up from Thursday to Wednesday..

I thought it was gonna be delayed with all this crazy weather thats been going on.

My ship date from Nike was pushed up from Thursday to Wednesday..

I thought it was gonna be delayed with all this crazy weather thats been going on.

I.m on the opposite side. My order got bumped back from tomorrow to Wednesday. UPS shows package just chilling in Memphis. :smh:

You're not trying to melt plastic.

You're heating up the inner sleeve bootie not the outer blue shell.

Know the actually tech of the shoe before trying to come off as intelligent.
You are acting like you know the tech but you don't. Since when does the bootie mold to your foot that sounds dumb. Allegedly the foamposite shell molds to accommodate your foot shape but I think it's malarky. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji] That's only the sock liner! My foot does get super hot, so I can melt the foamposite material

Back
Top Bottom