FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Gonna have to go through this thread. The penny foam started everything for me. It is hands down my favorite shoe of all time. So needless to say i wanted a pair

I picked up a pair from the mall yesterday and i am greatly disappointed and will be taking them back. I didnt' take detailed pictures but there are glue stains all over my upper on both shoes. For a $230 retail which was $243 post tax....nope....no way.

I could get past the color. But the glue stains...no....pics vs my 07 pair

View media item 2309069

Last edited:
Nike is pushing it with foams

Yeezy foam 250
2017 xx 230
Shooting starz 500 pack
Class 97 385 pack

180...og price, better quality

Maybe....im just saying

Certain jordan are now Nikes most expensive retail product
Foams are nike 2nd most expensive retail, i think

Whats the lowest? Af1, dunks? Or dad shoes

View media item 2309108In grey and orlando blue too [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

seen a few of these on ebay but theyre all obese sized ( XXL and up)

crazy how nike had more gear for the Half cents era than the 20th anny of the blue foams. Theyre a staple of sneaker tech & style.
They short changed penny

:smh:

Last edited:
Prices have been what they are for years now starting with the metallic reds a few years ago....

Thats true

iirc 2011 royal 200
2012 red 220
2012 stealth 220

But usually higher $ for foam pros

Thats true

iirc 2011 royal 200
2012 red 220
2012 stealth 220

The "normal" price has settled at $230.
We see $250 for what Nike considers a "premium" color.

Pros used to be like $10 cheaper than ones but that hasn't been the case for years either.

Wednesday is going to be a good day for me. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Thats true

iirc 2011 royal 200
2012 red 220
2012 stealth 220

The "normal" price has settled at $230.
We see $250 for what Nike considers a "premium" color.

Pros used to be like $10 cheaper than ones but that hasn't been the case for years either.

Funny though, yeezy foam cw, in addition to alot of the non og cw that have been on ones and pros are like jordan retro + cw, not even og, and the price changes whether its premium quality or not.

All these non og cws: whiteouts, gone fishing, weatherman, asteroid, spiderman, timb foams, shooting star, yeezy, galaxy, silver 2006 & 08 pros, 01 foam pro b red & blue/black, pewters, unc, doernbecher, oregon ducks, light blue, pine green, light green, yellow, gold, knicks, coppers, eggplants, metal reds, chromes asg, pbj, phoenix suns [emoji]128549[/emoji] and on and on....so many flavors

Back to the basics nike
97 volts
97 black grey
97 royal
97 white

Happy to finally own the Royal Foamposites. Looking over the database of all of the previous releases, I don't feel the need to try and track down any of them. Only ones that caught my eye were the 2 camo pairs, but they wouldn't get much wear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom