FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Clearly you cannot comprehend. The inner lining isn't the tech they speak of, the foamposite is. The inner lining is nothing different from any other shoe.
You just answered my question and it's exactly what I expected.

You're not understanding which part of the shoe actually molds to the feet.

Last edited:
It's the foamposite material, the inner sock booty has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Also, I am not and never have been a big believer in this supposed technological wonder. It's an absolutely beautiful shoe that I have multiple pairs of, but nothing more than that. It's like fly wire, tuned air, or any of the other multiple technologies that Nike has developed, gimmicks to sell more sneakers.

It's the foamposite material, the inner sock booty has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Also, I am not and never have been a big believer in this supposed technological wonder. It's an absolutely beautiful shoe that I have multiple pairs of, but nothing more than that. It's like fly wire, tuned air, or any of the other multiple technologies that Nike has developed, gimmicks to sell more sneakers.
Speaking of the inner sock booty. Does anyone else's booty feel a lot thinner compared to the other foams. I was comparing them and the other foam models' booty has a little more bounce to them when I pinched it. The XX royals feel a lot thinner and doesn't have that bounce. Try it and you'll know what I mean.

Man that mold to ya foot stuff ain't true

That mold to ya foot stuff been stopped years ago

Probably was never true to begin with. Injection molding I believe but re-heating to form your foot...c'mon son. Leave them in the sun and tell me if the shoes melt [emoji]128514[/emoji]
They were meant to mold to your feet from the heat of your foot while you play basketball in them.

Some of you sound like you have never played sports in your life.
This. It's the basis of the creation of the the idea. I mean, sheesh, they even put up the story of how Avar and the team thought of the idea on SNKRS. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

The inner sock bootie molds to your foot not the outer shell.

If you pinch the inner sock bootie it has some give some what like a sponge, the heat from your foot molds to that for a custom fit.

I think they used the after break in period, and called it formed to your foot and ran with it. Generally speaking, every shoe you wear enough forms to your foot eventually.

^ The shell also molds to your foot from your heat, this is a process OVER TIME, not after 5 mins or 5 wears. Foams were meant to last originally, not so much the case now. My 01 pros were uncomfortable for a while until I broke them in and noticed how it shaped to my foot. 

If you pinch the inner sock bootie it has some give some what like a sponge, the heat from your foot molds to that for a custom fit.

We can agree to disagree [emoji]128514[/emoji] I just watch this Nightwing2303 performance review on them and he said break in period and molding to your feet. I'm not convinced but he did say foamposite material not sock liner.

Just read how Eric Avar had the idea of you sticking your foot in a liquid and it molding to your foot. It's pretty straight forward. 

I play basketball and have played in dopes (I'm from Baltimore lol) and they weren't too good to hoop in the OGs may have been decent but the retros def weren't!

Feeling very underwhelmed with the lack of shirts and hats for the 20th anny of these blues.

Nike dropped the ball
Agree, some 20th anniversary celebration.

No special box, no hat and a sub-par shirt.
mean.gif
Exactly. A signed card is something you get for someone at the last minute. Hopefully, they get a little more creative for the 25th anniversary? Hell, it's the number he wore in college.  

Sorry, this is not correct. You believe that you were correct so no one on this board will convince you otherwise, but it is not the inner booty that molds to your foot.

Nike is going to spend a near $1 million on a mold to develop a revolutionary inner booty technology???

Last edited:
Hey buddy, thanks for your help with which one to look for. Being one of the "old heads" on here (I'm 40) I remember like yesterday when Penny was traded for CWebb on draft night & watched some Magic games on TNT. Plus the best commercials with Lil' Penny. I'll have to try & see if I can find a reasonable priced pair of Shooting Stars. Thanks again. Repped! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

No problem bro!

I've tried ball in in foams and they just don't grip my hooves like the tech claims, but I don't ball everyday in em either. I've never really looked into the claims of mold to fit, just assumed it was like most shoes that take there shape after continuous wear. And why would someone tear apart jets like that, maybe asteroids or thermals haha unless they were fakes or something but what's the point of showing that besides knowing how fakes are put together

Back
Top Bottom