FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Wore the 2011's today . That jersey is sick! @CharmCityKid

ddys9d.jpg

Last edited:
2011s aren't as bad as people are now trying to make them out to be. I hope to find a DS pair for the low now.

thx! EddieWinslow1983 EddieWinslow1983

bigj505 bigj505 , i never really liked the 2011s. i copped bc it was what was available at the time and 2007s were going for astronomical prices. the metallic shade of blue is what i never liked about them. the dull, matte finish on the 07 is so beautiful to me.

Last edited:
thx! EddieWinslow1983 EddieWinslow1983

bigj505 bigj505 , i never really liked the 2011s. i copped bc it was what was available at the time and 2007s were going for astronomical prices. the metallic shade of blue is what i never liked about them. the dull, matte finish on the 07 is so beautiful to me.

I ain't trying to hear that excuse. I know you too well to know you making excuses :lol:

i wonder why nike never took the stealth and added white to the groove and call it the Orlando pin stripe foam, seems like a no brainer with the way nike comes up with themes and it at least makes sense

i wonder why nike never took the stealth and added white to the groove and call it the Orlando pin stripe foam, seems like a no brainer with the way nike comes up with themes and it at least makes sense

Nike has overlooked some of the most obvious colors for these foams for some reason.

Almost a FSR - multiple sizes at my local mall.

Debating between getting a size 8.5 or 9...

Have a size 9 coming this week from footlocker - but the 8.5 felt okay, a bit snug - I hate not sizing up and regretting it.

no problem. its not on every pair so if it bothers you then you should try and swap if it makes sense. i know i personally do not love the dimples but dont worry about them unless they are on the toe box area.

After inspecting them like a NT detective, the dimples are few and far between. Not really noticeable. Only real flaws I noted were a small glue mark on eyestay area that came right off, and a small pull on lace that was easily fixed.

Relaced them and wearing them now around the house. How long does it take for them to "mold" to your foot? I went with a size 13 and they fit snug, but not unpleasantly so. A size 14 would be too long I think.

Back
Top Bottom