FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Does anyone know if you can use a Nike promo code on Snkrs for these? Is there a section where you can put the code? Or do you have To go through the Nike website to use the code? Sorry if this was asked a million times lol.

No, you can't use promo code on the app

um you can call or go into chat and have them add the promo code after the fact once you have your order #, i do that with mil disco every time so i don't see why you wouldn't be able to with a promo code, matter of fact i was gonna use the promo code i received until i found out it was 10% which is worthless to me and i gave it away 

the footlocker up the block from me supposedly according to the release schedule is getting them going to call at 10 AM see what's up

Even if they sit, I'll cop.on SNKRS and if I find a better deal, I'll take them back. Size 15's don't stick around so I gotta move quick.

On sizing my tts is 10.5 and that's what all my foams are. I don't wear them with the laces tied either though. Some say to +.5 but I have not seen a need to. I'm having to sit it out today as just renewed Disney passes but my credit card keeps whispering treat yo self

Even if they sit, I'll cop.on SNKRS and if I find a better deal, I'll take them back. Size 15's don't stick around so I gotta move quick.

This last minute date change will catch a lot of people by surprise. If I hadn't been randomly playing with SNKRS I would of never known they would drop today. Since the last few updates I never receive any notifications anymore.

I normally wear a 13 in everything and find a size 14 to feel too large.

Is a 13 a safe bet in these or should I size up? Never owned a pair before.

I don't like my shoes super snug and the 13 allows my foot to feel comfortable.

God bless nike for pump faking the hell out of the hypebeast with this goofy release. This will be an easy cop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh, PRA needs to become an official condition.  (Pre-Release Anxiety)
sick.gif

I'm the only guy here at my FL. Got here at nine. Listening to a drink champs episode while I wait. If I carried cash I would be already home with my pair. Easy pickup tho and I'm happy to not have to deal with snkrs this time

Back
Top Bottom