FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I want the royals to release right away, that increases my chances of getting multiple pairs while people are spending money buying up the other releases. Need at least 2 pairs of these.

I work at foot locker & noticed the royals were taken off of the release calender a week or 2 ago. Came in work today & my manager says they've been pushed back to Feburary. Can anybody confirm this? My manager definitely isn't the most reliable.

I hope this is true. Too much money being spent this month. February would be perfect.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm done after the Coppers and Eggplants drop. 
I work at foot locker & noticed the royals were taken off of the release calender a week or 2 ago. Came in work today & my manager says they've been pushed back to Feburary. Can anybody confirm this? My manager definitely isn't the most reliable.
he might be wrong

whew.. im back from my XVI fanboy moves.. say wha... the royals getting pushed back.. i hope so... i can take a break from sneakers..lol

There's a seller on EBay selling the shooting star pack in all sizes up to a 13 for $350, no reviews because he says he's new to eBay, fishy right??

Hey guys, been a reader of Nike talk for at least 10 years but wanted to sign up now and give a funny story about the Royal Foams that I copped back in 1997.

I was 16 when these dropped, and what a lot of you would define as a white guy that wanted to be super ghetto for whatever reasona. Shooting guns, selling cracks, running trains on bitxhes the whole deal.

During the summer of 97 I was hanging around this 24 year old crazy guy. He had the *******, the work, all that ****. One day he had this fat white girl over at his grandmother's crib, where he lived. She was telling us how her dad worked for the federal government and had a credit card with unlimited spending (sounds dumb but we were dumb). Anyway we go down the block to this local sunoco and she literally buys it out for us. I'm talking like every carton of Newport, every pack of Newport, every beer, all the blunts, and entire boxes of candy bars. Probably 800 worth of crap from this store. We go bavk to the grandmas house, smoke and drink all night (I don't even think we slept), and run the train on this broad.

The next morning she takes us to the local mall, where we really ball out. I'm talking Guess jeans, Polo, Tommy hill, Nautica, all that 96-97 **** you loved. Of course we hit the footlocker and finish line and one of the shoes I got were the Penny's (no one called them Foams yet). At the time I think these were like the most expensive nikes out. I can't remember how much but I'd guess at least 175.

We go back to his grandmother's and kick it more over the next few days. I was basically sleeping there for the next few days, and kickin it stunting in the Penny's on the block. Folks would come by and a lot of them didn't like the Penny's. They called them moon shoes and whatnot. I didn't care I had 175 dollar nikes, and brand new Polo and guess on everyday, smoking, drinking all day long lookin fly.

One day we peeped that a car had been following uswhile we were riding around. We were spooked butand went back to the spot. Long story short is D's or Feds (not sure which could have been Feds since it was a stolen gov credit card) knocked on the door to arrest the *****. They weren't interested in us, but we were spooked and ran out the back down the alley.

Anyway I return to the grandmother's crib a day later to get my ****, and the girl was arrested and the recovered a lot of the **** including my Foams, which I didn't wear the day in question.

So I had the originals for like 3 days from some fat white girl. His grandmother would always tell that story whenever any e brought a girl over there. Funny thing is later Han summer I got sent away to little Rock to live with my grandma, but when I returned I was told the ***** came back 6 months later and did thr same ****.

I can't wait to have the more than 3 days.
hahaha that's sick. Where you from?

The FTL and Eastbay sites still say December 15th

Rather they not be pushed back, just so I can have them sooner, but it doesnt really matter, money is set aside already.

From Nike chat:

Zach: I was just curious if you knew anything about the upcoming 20th anniversary Royal Foamposites? Eastbay has them slated for 12/15, but I've heard they may have been pushed back until February?
RA: We apologize but we do not have any information about the Royal Foamposite as early as now.

I would assume if they were dropping on 12/15 that they'd know, right?

I thought it was strange they moved them to 2016 to begin with. It's not 20 years till 2017

I've been waiting for this release but honestly would appreciate them pushing it back lol. This month is crazy for sneaker heads. A little spacing would be appreciated [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This whole release has been bizarre.

Being within the 30 day release window, I figured I'd at least see boutiques and other vendors tweeting/talking about it.

There's a seller on EBay selling the shooting star pack in all sizes up to a 13 for $350, no reviews because he says he's new to eBay, fishy right??
> $300 shipped
http://niketalk.com/t/534200/foampo...ov232016-royals-dec152016/38310#post_27010827

why so cheap? they ds? is it both kicks in the pack?
Should be ds and both, doesn't suggest otherwise from the link.

Back
Top Bottom