FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

I just need new pewers and eggyplants in 2017..
I was about to rep u, but that eggyplant stop me, but thanks for putting me down on Nudie jeans.. I remember u talking about them before, i got a pair and about to buy another... So ill rep u for that
wink.gif

That would be interesting to say the least
laugh.gif
most def.. Ill have some foams on for sure.. with the soles protected at the very least.. I've met a couple people from twitter in person last month.. So yeah i am a normal person..lol If you were on snapchat they took a photo of me with the XVI's during the trophy room release..i was like.. damn they got me..lol

That would be interesting to say the least
laugh.gif
most def.. Ill have some foams on for sure.. with the soles protected at the very least.. I've met a couple people from twitter in person last month.. So yeah i am a normal person..lol If you were on snapchat they took a photo of me with the XVI's during the trophy room release..i was like.. damn they got me..lol
Im sure your normal besides the sole issues, hit me up on twitter @8ballandLizzy....

i'm kinda the same way bruhs. 

First, foams fit small and my sizes are kinda tight. Have yeezys, coppers, spideys. Probably sell my spideys. Like the yeezys and copps too much. Will go after royals and I'm done with foams.

Has anyone got any confirmation or tracking numbers yet from City Blue?

EDIT: Just checked my email and I got a confirmation and a tracking# to go along with it.

Last edited:
CAME UP ON THESE FOR A WHOPPING TOTAL OF 260 SHIPPED.. DS.. STEAL IMO. YOU GUYS BE THE JUDGE. IM STOKED TO FINALLY HAVE THESE IN WHITE LIKE THE OG'S! THE HAWKS ARE UP FOR GRABS BC 1. I DONT LIKE/WANT EM AND 2. 11.5 DOESNT FIT ME IN HAWKS.

GOOD LUCK WITH ROYALS.. I STILL HAVE MY 07 PAIR.

SELLER TUSTVE BEEN MAD AT MY STEAL BC HE SHIPPED IN THIS PAPER CRAP  
laugh.gif
  LUCKILY IT WAS NOT BANGED UP

And also what about the Pearls in the pack how are they cut? Asking because I see some for decent prices

Back
Top Bottom