FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

hope nike pushes these back.....
Nike really trippin wit these last 3 weeks of jordan releases tacked into a damn og foam release... im gonna have to skip these cuz of the jams now
mean.gif
im trying to get 2 purrs of jams and 1 purr of these. not really worried about obtaining these. shouldnt be too hard. now the jams got me worried....

im trying to get 2 purrs of jams and 1 purr of these. not really worried about obtaining these. shouldnt be too hard. now the jams got me worried....
Sj's shouldn't be to hard to had.  There should be plenty to go around for everyone in the stores.  I work at a small Champ's store and we are one of the smallest in our district and we still got 40 purr's of SJ's.  
smokin.gif

Sj's shouldn't be to hard to had.  There should be plenty to go around for everyone in the stores.  I work at a small Champ's store and we are one of the smallest in our district and we still got 40 purr's of SJ's.  
smokin.gif
think theyll sit until monday? lol

Fake foams are usually easy to spot. Have y'all ever seen a well crafted fake?
past year or 2 they've been very good

Nike really trippin wit these last 3 weeks of jordan releases tacked into a damn og foam release... im gonna have to skip these cuz of the jams now
:smh:

I was gonna try to also get my brothers pairs too....but... now I'm getting one some roshes and another dap. Making sure I gets mines :nerd:

Fake foams are usually easy to spot. Have y'all ever seen a well crafted fake?
past year or 2 they've been very good

mean.gif
I was gonna try to also get my brothers pairs too....but... now I'm getting one some roshes and another dap. Making sure I gets mines
nerd.gif
im getting a few pairs for people too, but my pair or pairs def come first. dont need the money that bad to miss out on my pairs

Jams shouldnt worry you at all. I literally was told that my tickets are all but guaranteed when i grabbed them today, and this included two stores where I havent won a shoe since 2013 because they started back-dooring. Literally everywhere in huge numbers is an understatement. 

Jams shouldnt worry you at all. I literally was told that my tickets are all but guaranteed when i grabbed them today, and this included two stores where I havent won a shoe since 2013 because they started back-dooring. Literally everywhere in huge numbers is an understatement. 
thanks! that makes me feel alot better. it shall be a feast come saturday!

Both FTL and Eastbay have removed the Royal Foams from being released Dec. 15th. Looks like they have been pushed back

Nike knew these would take a hit if they released next week. Sneaker releases are now being treated as car inventory. The longer they sit, the worse it is.

thank god for the delay of the royals... i bought like 5 pairs the last 2 months and plan on getting 2 pairs of space jams so i definitely need a break...

sad, skip the cobalt, maroon and doom for this
mean.gif
, now have to wait till next year?
I know how you feel, was really looking forward to purchasing these next week. Could have bought the Dooms but I passed on those to get these. Smh 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom