FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
oh my god,... reading some of these stories :x

yall really treat FOAMS so delicate? just a few years ago we'd hear everyone boasting how INDESTRUCTIBLE they were. now we got dudes carrying them to their destination.

some shoes i will treat with more care than others, but foams are in fact tanks, and hold up great under most circumstances, chromes being the exception.
i guess im the only one that uses foams as snow boots when the weather gets rough huh?
I take my DBs out to wear when it's raining and snow. Mother Nature won't stop me from wearing them

Not really. It's no need for me to continue with you. All we would end up doing is talking in circles.
From the looks of how you are so vocal and defensive about some of these comments, yeah I think it will be continued in this thread or another. From the looks of it, you always have something to say.

Part of the reason I love and "invest" in foams so much is because they can take a beating.  The mirror versions are the exception and thats cool. thats why I love the holograms so much.  And after the first couple of hours of fawning on the blue mirrors my fav foams are still the Royals and now the Holos.  They look good and I don't have to worry about my disrespectful 3yr old stepping on them.

I am also a filmmaker so stuff gets physical on set I love my foams for those days.  On lighter days I might bust out some J's but for the most part foams are my go to. 

i treat all my shoes delicate, that's why i have shoes that are from 01 that are still wearable and look great and don't need to be replaced when the new ver. comes out

This. You take care of them, they'll take care of you.

Last edited:
What the hell is going on it here???????

bigj505 bigj505 You causing trouble again??? LoL.....

Damn homie why you always got a target on your back???

Back to the kicks...anyone who ate off the phone drop on Eastbay I just got the scoop (or maybe Im late so much nonsense happening in this thread)

Apparently there were soooooo many order cancellation because Eastbay has a policy of confirming credit cards of either new members or dollar amounts over $250.

If you are like me I NEVER answer 800 numbers or blocked calls....but that was Eastbay calling original orders to verify the cards....When they got no response...back into inventory they went.....apparently they thought that starting the process over the phone would help since the rep could at least get the card approved over the phone then hand it over to verification....They said they are at least two days backed up getting orders verified...

My order was just sitting there for almost two days.....I just called...spoke to the card verification team...and I already got my shipment email....

So for those of you with pending orders that havent movement...you need to call and verify payment.....Or if you get a call from an 800 number pick it up.....

Again might have already been posted (cant tell with all the nonsense in here today) but trying to help out those with orders.....

not all shoes need to be babied, materials take a big part in my decision on whether i need to be careful or i need to not be, whiteout foams, no need to be careful, cork X/XII i'm a little more cautious, volt X beat them to the ground, TB XII caustious, it's levels to this, some shoes are stronger than others and some shoes have sand in their crotch so to speak
laugh.gif

What the hell is going on it here???????

bigj505 bigj505 You causing trouble again??? LoL.....

Damn homie why you always got a target on your back???

Back to the kicks...anyone who ate off the phone drop on Eastbay I just got the scoop (or maybe Im late so much nonsense happening in this thread)

Apparently there were soooooo many order cancellation because Eastbay has a policy of confirming credit cards of either new members or dollar amounts over $250.

If you are like me I NEVER answer 800 numbers or blocked calls....but that was Eastbay calling original orders to verify the cards....When they got no response...back into inventory they went.....apparently they thought that starting the process over the phone would help since the rep could at least get the card approved over the phone then hand it over to verification....They said they are at least two days backed up getting orders verified...

My order was just sitting there for almost two days.....I just called...spoke to the card verification team...and I already got my shipment email....

So for those of you with pending orders that havent movement...you need to call and verify payment.....Or if you get a call from an 800 number pick it up.....

Again might have already been posted (cant tell with all the nonsense in here today) but trying to help out those with orders.....

Ah ok so I stand corrected. It's the whole Eastbay awaiting approval thing but to another level. Dudes should always check their order status and call when the order isn't approved yet.

I was wondering why sizes kept popping backup, I would be pissed If I was waiting and my order was cancelled because of the verification process 

I was wondering why sizes kept popping backup, I would be pissed If I was waiting and my order was cancelled because of the verification process 

Pissed wouldn't even be an accurate description :lol:
I'm surprised we haven't gotten anyone in here going off about cancellations from there tbh.

Pissed wouldn't even be an accurate description
laugh.gif

I'm surprised we haven't gotten anyone in here going off about cancellations from there tbh.
oh it'll prob start today, no one complained bcuz they didn't know their order(s) had been cancelled, but when they call to check and find out
tired.gif

oh it'll prob start today, no one complained bcuz they didn't know their order(s) had been cancelled, but when they call to check and find out |I

I really feel bad for them.

Knowing the footsites steez I wouldn't be surprised if the cancellations had something to do with automated orders. The call in method after release has seemed to work on different levels since the bordeaux's. I like it :smokin

Knowing the footsites steez I wouldn't be surprised if the cancellations had something to do with automated orders. The call in method after release has seemed to work on different levels since the bordeaux's. I like it :smokin

Yea I mean, it's unheard of to have so many cancels and I do wonder if people got flagged.
At the end of the day tho, we know we have to keep an eye on the order status until it says approved.

Back
Top Bottom