Flyknit Chukka Thread

Trying to make the total orange and green's mine this weekend. Two shops locally have them but in limited quantities

I am still trying to find Tarp chukka in a sz 8 other than on ebay. Any euro site have them in a 8 somewhere?
nerd.gif
Same here. Probably not gonna find one at retail for $170 shipped anymore. Regret not buying on ndc. Waited too long for a deal.

I was all for the green/orange after that first picture a couple months ago. But after seeing them lately I am pretty sure they are not a must have. GL to everyone on the hunt!

Got a 10.5 in wolf Greys and after a few wears I decided that they are too small and I should have got an 11 .. If anyone is looking for a 10.5 hit me up

anyone thinks these 3 new cw can be had for under $150? thinking if i should hold off on an ebayer that's selling these for $150 right now.

I was all for the green/orange after that first picture a couple months ago. But after seeing them lately I am pretty sure they are not a must have. GL to everyone on the hunt!
Same with me, I liked the greens but after seeing the detailed pics they are not doing anything now. I will pass on the new 3 cws and stick to the first ones.

as soon as those Bravo Blue's get some kind of markdown, I'm hopping on it.. tryna spend like $130 on em

Maybe they match some Halloween costumes?  Otherwise I'm not feeling em, pretty loud.  If I had a reptile costume I could see rocking the greens.

Perhaps if Kobe wore the Purple/Yellow they could sell em out.
Those greens are a great match for a Ninja Turtle costume...LOL

new colorways on FNL for those interested....20RMENOT150 coupon works...would have waited on the greens had i known

Just picked up my first pair off ebay for $120 shipped, can't wait til they come in! Got the blue/yellow cw 
smokin.gif

EDIT: Nevermind, the guy sold my size. The hunt continues...

Last edited:
Is there a huge difference in the deep burgundy and the university red? Looking to pick up my first pair and the deep burgundy's look red to me in pictures and videos I've seen on youtube.

So the hypocrite of the week award must go to me... said I didn't need these.  Saw them and pulled the trigger.  Pretty bright in person.

Was able to see the 3 that released today at a local store, ended up passing. If anyone is looking Takeover in Montclair, nj has em.

Back
Top Bottom