Flyknit Chukka Thread

Thanks for the links guys. These will almost surely pop up on NDC right? Have a code I've been saving for them.

does anyone have release date info for new chukka colorway for NDC? their new release calendar sucks and i don't think it has everything.

Anyone know where I can find the black/turquoise pair in a 10? I know some sites have a size or two marked down but can't find a 10. I'll never forgive myself for passing on the first colorway. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

my first pair may have to wait until spring; i don't want to spend 170 and unnecessarily expose these to the muddy winter.  they are too nice

damn i'm really feeling those salmon-peach-berry (no idea what to call it) with the light blue swoosh... debating to cop now or wait. It seems like every color-way has popped up with a discount at some point if you looked hard enough. I haven't paid $170 retail for any of the modest 3 that i have... but **** i want them now

damn i'm really feeling those salmon-peach-berry

tumblr_muu35c0O0x1skwsigo2_250.gif

So I just looked at my wolf Greys from SNS and I lifted up the insole to find the nike+ where the sensor goes but I don't have a port in either of my shoes ? Lol Are they fakes ?

So I just looked at my wolf Greys from SNS and I lifted up the insole to find the nike+ where the sensor goes but I don't have a port in either of my shoes ? Lol Are they fakes ?
It seems Nike stopped implementing the Nike+ on the later versions of the Chukka. A few of the earlier versions are Nike+ enabled while the newer colorways are not. Your shoes are not fake. 

My best guess is Nike realized people don't run in these, therefore no need for Nike+

Last edited:
It seems Nike stopped implementing the Nike+ on the later versions of the Chukka. A few of the earlier versions are Nike+ enabled while the newer colorways are not. Your shoes are not fake. 

My best guess is Nike realized people don't run in these, therefore no need for Nike+

Thank god lol thanks for the info man

DANGIT, I hate that Nike+ sensor lol.  I can always feel it through the inserts on other shoes.  I have yet to wear my University Reds, I will have to try them on...

Yeah, they'd be much better without the insert. Not only can you feel it, but a lot of times you can hear the plastic squeaking. I don't use it on most of my shoes anyway, so what I do is take out the insole and then just pull the insert completely out. Even with the missing space, it feels better than with it in (pause).

Better pics of the new cws:
  • Style Number: 554969-080
  • Color: Black/Total Orange/Green
  • Style Number: 554969-443
  • Color: Bravo Blue/Photo Blue/Pink
  • Style Number: 554969-080
  • Color: Black/Total Orange/Green
Bravo Blues are hideous.... first gen cws are the best by far....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom