Flyknit Chukka Thread

So the hypocrite of the week award must go to me... said I didn't need these.  Saw them and pulled the trigger.  Pretty bright in person.
^^^^ Those are really loud...kinda hard to pull off....

Last edited:

So the hypocrite of the week award must go to me... said I didn't need these.  Saw them and pulled the trigger.  Pretty bright in person.
Was able to see the 3 that released today at a local store, ended up passing. If anyone is looking Takeover in Montclair, nj has em.
since you guys saw it in person, how was the purple color? any resemblance to lakers color? might pick it up if it is.

and was the photo blue teal one really bright and pinkish?

since you guys saw it in person, how was the purple color? any resemblance to lakers color? might pick it up if it is.

and was the photo blue teal one really bright and pinkish?

I'm a Lakers fan and I really didn't get a Lakers-vibe from the purple pair, a lil too neon-purple for my liking.

Imo the blue/teal pair are the best of the 3...colors were def more muted than the other two pairs.

Last edited:
I'm a Lakers fan and I really didn't get a Lakers-vibe from the purple pair, a lil too neon-purple for my liking.

Imo the blue/teal pair are the best of the 3...colors were def more muted than the other two pairs.
that's what i thought too after seeing more pics. i'll probably pickup the blue/teal pair. thanks

Was browsing my bookmarks and found Wolf Greys in 8.5 and 10 here:

http://www.driphollywood.com/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka.html

Good luck Hammertoe and don´t sleep on those !!!!!
Thanks for the heads up, but it seems their website doesn't update real time.  No size 8.5.  I guess I'll have to continue the hunt.  On a side note, if anyone is looking for these in a size 11, I was able to find an east coast shop that has the wolf greys.  They might have bigger sizes, since the guy said the smallest they had was an 11, but I didn't ask for any other sizes.  If anyone wants the info, just send me a pm.

Thanks for the heads up, but it seems their website doesn't update real time.  No size 8.5.  I guess I'll have to continue the hunt.  On a side note, if anyone is looking for these in a size 11, I was able to find an east coast shop that has the wolf greys.  They might have bigger sizes, since the guy said the smallest they had was an 11, but I didn't ask for any other sizes.  If anyone wants the info, just send me a pm.
Sad to hear that...if i find a size 8 I¨ll let you know !!!

Last edited:
$195 decent price for the Neo Turquoise pair?

did they sell out on finishline? i think that colorway was the least desired because it didn't really show the flyknit as much as the other colorways. should still be able to find them for retail or less.

I agree. Try calling Nike customer service with the style number. They should be able to find them for you.

Just copped the deep burgundy's for $125 
nthat.gif

I've seriously been looking for the wolf greys in an 8 for weeks, can't believe I slept and now I'm screwed . If anyone can help I'd be eternally grateful !!

I've seriously been looking for the wolf greys in an 8 for weeks, can't believe I slept and now I'm screwed . If anyone can help I'd be eternally grateful !!
I´ve searched for you and got nothing....need to be patient, EBay is the best place....eventually they will pop up.

I´ve searched for you and got nothing....need to be patient, EBay is the best place....eventually they will pop up.

Thanks fam. I hear ya , no doubt. Will continue to check the bay and try being patient!

new color ways will sit. They should of just released the old color ways. Anyone know if they have chukka's at the factory outlets?

they just send us too many flyknit chukkas at once ... releasing packs of three colors makes it harder to sell out ... no one is buying all 3 colors and then they cant make a decision on which color to buy so they all sit !

Back
Top Bottom