Floyd Mayweather Jr. sentenced to 6 months in jail. Scurred to fight da Pacman

Originally Posted by 2o6

You mean this dudes out here fighting his girl, but still ducking pac?

i cant believe this guy was one of my favorite boxers.
Right..If you keep up with thats going on you know who is ducking who.

Originally Posted by MAKITA

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

IMO Mayweather stans are the absolute worse on this board. It's funny because the argument I hear about Pac stans is that they're the worst, but from a neutral observer that's clearly not the case.
eek.gif
roll.gif
I'm sayin..
laugh.gif

You really ain't saying %*!*. I bet you offered to do Floyd's time for him.
laugh.gif
Fitting two of the biggest Mayweather stans NT has ever seen quoted me. If either one of you knew anything you'd know I like both fighters. Just because someone doesn't slurp a fighter the way you two do doesn't mean they dislike that fighter.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'm not a PBF stan but how in the ##%%#%! hell does this mean he's scared to fight Manny?  Judge gave him three months in jail to save him? 
laugh.gif
 Does your dopey *$% even know that Manny's promoter is the one who didn't want to persue the PBF fight after the JMM fight right?

hhhgggf.jpg

Take a chill pill bro. Anyone in their right mind would know that I'm just playing on the on going "Mayweather doesn't want to fight Manny" joke. Seriously, relax.

Wow you dudes are seriously going hard over the whole Manny thing. Its just jokes, relax
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
because you made it abundantly clear you were joking.
laugh.gif
Sorry

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by CashBanks

How in the hell does this equate to him not wanting to fight?

I'm saying...

Yall think he put himself in jail to avoid a fight?...
laugh.gif
Right like why would he purposely jeopardize his record with a criminal charge ruining his chance at employment 
30t6p3b.gif

The blueprint has been out on Manny, him getting pieced up by Floyd isn't even really a question anymore, his face is gonna look like hamburger by the end of the fight, I think it's gonna get UGLY in the late rounds, Manny doesn't know how to adjust, Floyd is too smart for him and he knows that, and I think Bob does too

On top of that, Pacman's OWN TRAINER Alex Ariza is saying Bob Arum is holding the fight up

So at this point it seems like it's really just a lot of mouthbreathers showing out with all that Floyd is scared talk that's all, they don't know +%#% about boxing, but whatever

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I don't think anybody is "ducking" Manny after Marquez beat his @$#

Observe the faces of both fighters after the fight.
This video was obviously made by someone who knows nothing about boxing.

And your post makes me believe that you don't either.

I don't even really like either one to be honest, but Money May would wreck Pac.

I'm not so big on boxing but my friend keeps saying you have to BEAT the champ (like a KO or TKO) in order to win no matter how bad you beat them. Is that right?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I'm not so big on boxing but my friend keeps saying you have to BEAT the champ (like a KO or TKO) in order to win no matter how bad you beat them. Is that right?

No.
It is just highly recommended for the challenger to make their victory as decisive as possible because there is sometimes a scoring bias against the challenger.

Its like a rookie playing defense on a all star player...the rook might play great defense and still get called for a foul just based on the stars reputation.

Same thing with boxing...the challenger might fight a great fight and actually win the fight in the eyes of many...but the champion, knowing all the little tricks of the trade, might get a decision victory because the judges views them more favorably.

That's not how it should be and it doesn't always happen that way but to be on the safe side the saying goes that you should try to go into a championship fight and take the champions belt, leaving no room for bias or mistakes on the judges part. 

Try watching Thrilla in Manila.  Who do you think won the fight? A Joe Frazier who can barely see anything or the Ali who ran out of gas trying to put away the other guy?

or better yet ima throw a curve ball: did it matter that Matt Serra KOd GSP to win the WW belt...only for GSP to F him up months later and reclaim it? It's all subjective. You can win by "fluke" and people will still see the other person as the "people's" champ. Kinda like on how Machida won against Shogun the 1st time (not by chance, but it was too close but Shogun did seem to have won that fight).

Sorry to be mixing MMA and Boxing here like water and oil. The General public seems to know more about MMA anyways so it's a better.
example.

and in relation to this never ending Pacman/Mayweather fight: I'll only believe the fight when Round #1 starts. %*%$ is more ridiculous than Dr Dre dropping Detox.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I wonder whose gonna try and prove themselves in the penitentiary when this dude strolls in. 
Imagine some dude not knowing who he as and tries punking him. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
As soon I heard the news I thought the same thing. Dude is about to be punishing triple homicide killers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at you all thinking that mayweather will be about that life in the pen. 
we all know damn well that he's going to walk with his head down, give up his fruit salad each day, and read books from dawn til dusk. 

not only does he not want to have to stay any longer due to bad behavior, but i seriously doubt his boxing training has made his skin poke resistant 
roll.gif

wife beaters are $@!*$%@ worthless anyway; **+! this mark

edit: just saw that it's jail, and not prison. smh, whatever

When going against a reigning champion and politics, location, etc. are in his favor it is best to win by stoppage and not leave it to the judges scoring. A lot of people thought Pacquiao's decision win over vs Marquez III was a "robbery", IMO it was close and should have been a draw. That one was a bigger fight and more of the public paid attention. It wasn't highway robbery like some make it out to be. I am a big boxing fan, and every month I've seen a worse robbery.Just recently Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson, Paul Williams vs Erislandy Lara, Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko, Devon Alexander vs Lucas Matthysse, Felix Sturm vs Matthew Macklin, etc. The Pacquiao vs Marquez fight was just more controversial because it involves the pound for pound champion, and the fact that everyone expects Pacquiao to annihilate every opponent they put in front of him. In other words, all this controversy is due to people's high expectations of Manny Pacquiao. 

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I am a big boxing fan, and every month I've seen a worse robbery.
Not the point, a robbery is a robbery. I've watched the fight three times in its entirety, and I don't see how Pacquiao possibly won the fight using the 10 point system. This is coming from a neutral point of view.

Probably the worst excuse I've heard thus far as to why the fight is not happening is that Mayweather wanted to go to jail.

Seriously?

Boxingscene Pactards are on a rampage with this nonsense right now it's beyond ridiculous. Bob Arum doesn't want to feed Pacquiao to Mayweather as he is his number one cash cow, obviously, he would rather have Pacquiao fight Marquez a fourth time, or rematch Cotto and give him another catchweight belt.

It's like worst than waiting for Detox.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I'm surprised he pleaded guilty, he should have fought the charge unless the BM had evidence like a phone recording on something on tape.

He would of served more if he didnt 

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Probably the worst excuse I've heard thus far as to why the fight is not happening is that Mayweather wanted to go to jail.

Seriously?

Boxingscene Pactards are on a rampage with this nonsense right now it's beyond ridiculous. Bob Arum doesn't want to feed Pacquiao to Mayweather as he is his number one cash cow, obviously, he would rather have Pacquiao fight Marquez a fourth time, or rematch Cotto and give him another catchweight belt.

It's like worst than waiting for Detox.
Co-sign this, Although I think both camps dont really want this happening, will ruin the reputation of the loser

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I am a big boxing fan, and every month I've seen a worse robbery.
Not the point, a robbery is a robbery. I've watched the fight three times in its entirety, and I don't see how Pacquiao possibly won the fight using the 10 point system. This is coming from a neutral point of view.
I'm not justifying that a robbery is more acceptable, just because it was close. And I have no bias towards either man in the ring. In my eyes it was a draw. But at the same time, every judge gives more points based on what they like to see. Many judges tend to give more points to the aggressor, and from that point-of-view Pacquiao wins. The last two fights between these 2 were just as close. Pacquiao just wasn't as big back then, and we didn't hear as many people complain about it. Same with some of those recent robberies I mentioned earlier. It isn't as noticeable to the general public, but these so-called robberies much more blatantly and often than people realize.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I wonder whose gonna try and prove themselves in the penitentiary when this dude strolls in. 
Imagine some dude not knowing who he as and tries punking pumping him. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom