Floyd Mayweather Jr. sentenced to 6 months in jail. Scurred to fight da Pacman

In 2002 Mayweather was charged with two counts of domestic violence and one count of misdemeanor battery. He received a 6 month suspended sentence, 2 days of house arrest and was ordered to perform 48 hours of community service.

In 2004 Mayweather was given a one year suspended jail sentence, ordered to undergo counseling for "impulse control" and pay a $1000 fine or perform 100 hours of community service after being convicted of two counts of misdemeanor battery against two women.

In 2005 Mayweather pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor assault charge after kicking a bouncer and received a 90 day suspended jail sentence.

On December 21, 2011, a judge sentenced Mayweather to serve 90 days in the county jail for battery upon his ex-girlfriend in September 2010. Mayweather also pled no contest to two counts of misdemeanor harassment which stemmed from Mayweather threatening to beat his kids.

I'm guessing that bouncer from 2005 was probably a woman
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

In 2002 Mayweather was charged with two counts of domestic violence and one count of misdemeanor battery. He received a 6 month suspended sentence, 2 days of house arrest and was ordered to perform 48 hours of community service.

In 2004 Mayweather was given a one year suspended jail sentence, ordered to undergo counseling for "impulse control" and pay a $1000 fine or perform 100 hours of community service after being convicted of two counts of misdemeanor battery against two women.

In 2005 Mayweather pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor assault charge after kicking a bouncer and received a 90 day suspended jail sentence.

On December 21, 2011, a judge sentenced Mayweather to serve 90 days in the county jail for battery upon his ex-girlfriend in September 2010. Mayweather also pled no contest to two counts of misdemeanor harassment which stemmed from Mayweather threatening to beat his kids.

grin.gif

Thats his personal life and I wasn't there to witness any of these events but these type of things definitely come with the territory...

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I am a big boxing fan, and every month I've seen a worse robbery.
Not the point, a robbery is a robbery. I've watched the fight three times in its entirety, and I don't see how Pacquiao possibly won the fight using the 10 point system. This is coming from a neutral point of view.
i dont see how its possible paquio won more than 5 rounds..towards the end of the latter rounds, paquio would just swing wildly hoping to land anything.

C'mon man. I'm beginning to believe that he really doesn't want to fight Manny.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

grin.gif

Thats his personal life and I wasn't there to witness any of these events but these type of things definitely come with the territory...

wait so you're saying that being charged with assault more than once is NORMAL for someone as famous as him? okay, Stan.

Back
Top Bottom