Floyd Mayweather Jr. sentenced to 6 months in jail. Scurred to fight da Pacman

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I wonder whose gonna try and prove themselves in the penitentiary when this dude strolls in. 
Imagine some dude not knowing who he as and tries punking him. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
As soon I heard the news I thought the same thing. Dude is about to be punishing triple homicide killers

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by tim teufel

What he do?
hit the bm and broke her phone...
Doubt if he hit his BM she wouldn't have a scratch...shorty just probably got scared when he broke her phone.
Real crime is being young black and flashy.  
As reported on Tuesday, Mayweather Jr. had agreed to plead guilty to one count of battery domestic violence and two harassment charges in a plea deal to resolve felony allegations that he battered his ex-girlfriend, Josie Harris. As part of the plea deal, Mayweather faced $3,000 in fines and between two days to 18 months in the Clark County jail.
The felony case stemmed from accusations that Mayweather hit and threatened Harris, stole her cell phone and threatened two of their children, then ages 10 and 9, during a September 2010 argument about the woman dating another man.

What he do?

its hilarious how stupid people sound when they things like this, despite the fact that the article is right there
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"nah man they arrested him only because hes black! yeah! fight the powe.....wait what? he actually did it? oh uh.....they still arrested him because hes black though!"

What he do?
Doubt if he hit his BM she wouldn't have a scratch...shorty just probably got scared when he broke her phone.
wait, what? 
Are you saying that in general or just in mayweathers case?

moneyteamproblems

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
dude really doesn't want to fight Pacquiao

I'm not a PBF stan but how in the ##%%#%! hell does this mean he's scared to fight Manny?  Judge gave him three months in jail to save him? 
laugh.gif
 Does your dopey *$% even know that Manny's promoter is the one who didn't want to persue the PBF fight after the JMM fight right?

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I wonder whose gonna try and prove themselves in the penitentiary when this dude strolls in. 
Imagine some dude not knowing who he as and tries punking him. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i would love to see this
laugh.gif
. & even tho he a pro boxer he still aint untouchable in there, +*!%++ can still jump his lil %@%

I'm surprised he pleaded guilty, he should have fought the charge unless the BM had evidence like a phone recording on something on tape.

The plea deal avoids trial on felony allegations that he hit his ex-girlfriend. I would have took them 90 days with a smile.

Thank you sir Judge

lol @ him getting between 2 days and 18 months. Imagine if the judge gave him like 14 days. Womens rights groups would riot.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I don't think anybody is "ducking" Manny after Marquez beat his @$#

The truth. Plus Manny doesn't want to take random blood tests.

Floyd is beyond wack to me. I mean when you include Ray J in your dealings your on the verge of becoming very wack a la Diddy but with all the piss he spits he deserves being hated on.

Back
Top Bottom