Florida School Shooting, Over 20 Casualties

Ohh so you just keep a weapon of this caliber ready by your nightstand, behind the fridge, in the coat closet, got it...sounds super safe

He's repeatedly stated that he sees guns all around him when he turns his face away from the computer :lol: Definitely does not have or should not have children

I have a kid, I keep my long mags locked away from my rifle which is cable locked. I've taught her plenty of gun safety but accidents happen.

I also have an alarm though lol

Defending your home against an intruder with a rifle is very impractical and actually creates an unnecessary danger via wall penetration + hurting your ears.

Some gun owners do have common sense...thank you....the idea of blasting off a semi automatic riffle at intruders within feet of your kids, wife...lol

Is a bull**** excuse to justify their lack of empathy....lol

I would respect it more if these cats would be 100 with it and tell it how it is, “I don’t care how many kids die, this my gun and I like shooting it and I won’t sacrifice that luxury”

Dude goes to bed every night like this

Screen-Shot-2013-02-04-at-11.22.27-PM-1024x560.png

Is a bull**** excuse to justify their lack of empathy....lol

I would respect it more if these cats would be 100 with it and tell it how it is, “I don’t care how many kids die, this my gun and I like shooting it and I won’t sacrifice that luxury”
I am confused.

Why is the argument being used that people (in here specifically) should/must give up their guns?

I thought they idea was we should make it harder for NEW gun acquisitions to take place.

Clear that up for me. You or anyone else

This reads as the pleasure of these gun owners is more important than those lives lost because the number of people who own ARs is greater than the number of those killed by ARs.

Will concede I may be misinterpreting.
Do you factor in those killed, their families, AND their friends (neighbors, church members or whatever)? Even if the number is still far less than number of gun owners, how do you determine how many happy gun owners equals to 1 dead child (or any civilians killed in similar situations)?

Seems like you’re saying it’s not that many people killed by these type of guns so it’s okay.

That’s EXACTLY what he is saying...lmao

Clown

RE: Again, teachers being strapped

Have any teachers asked to carry a gun????? Seems like people are making that decision FOR teachers

Yeah I don't think anyone called for an outright ban with the gestapo going door to door flipping peoples mattresses over looking for rifles

NT extremes per usual :lol:

Are you really that afraid of people breaking into your home in the middle of the night? :lol:
u mustve missed the post on the last page where i stated just last year it happened huh. or maybe the one on this page where it says a home invasion happens once every 7 minutes. why are u laughing.

Ohh so you just keep a weapon of this caliber ready by your nightstand, behind the fridge, in the coat closet, got it...sounds super safe
ur talking just to talk. first u talk about people splitting up their guns and ammo into 2 different safes for storage. and now suggest NOT keeping them in 2 different safes is unsafe. now ur criticizing where people may choose to store their weapon? why not criticize their color choice while you're at it.

Do yall even know what the hell yall are arguing about at this point?

no. they dont. it was supposed to be about possible solutions but instead its just rhetoric and foolishness now.

I have a kid, I keep my long mags locked away from my rifle which is cable locked. I've taught her plenty of gun safety but accidents happen.

I also have an alarm though lol

Defending your home against an intruder with a rifle is very impractical and actually creates an unnecessary danger via wall penetration + hurting your ears.

all facts. more parents need to teach kids responsibility if they own guns. hence why i said they need to have harsh punishment for negligence cuz A LOT of these cases the kid just takes their parents gun and goes to school with it. which is terrible. parents have to be held accountable. if i had kids in the house, im locking the gun and its ammo away in a high tech safe. one that notifies me if its opened. and i would have to teach them the gravity and seriousness of guns. teach them the rules.

it breaks my heart and pisses me off every time i hear a kid accidentally shot his friend playing with a gun. these kids dont know and havent been taught that guns arent toys? not to point a gun at anything u arent willing to destroy? smfh

I am confused.

Why is the argument being used that people (in here specifically) should/must give up their guns?

I thought they idea was we should make it harder for NEW gun acquisitions to take place.

Clear that up for me. You or anyone else

If an assault rifle or any high caliber high capacity rifle ban is instituted, “law abiding citizens” till they decide not to be, NEED TO HAND IN THEIR RIFFLE...why? Because if they don’t that sort of defeats the whole purpose of attempting to lower the number of these weapons in circulation

Some gun owners do have common sense...thank you....the idea of blasting off a semi automatic riffle at intruders within feet of your kids, wife...lol

No way in hell. You need ear protection especially for a rifle like a 223. Shooting one inside a house? Probably in the dark? Half asleep?

You can't defend your family blind and deaf.

Talking to some co-workers

One said

Also there's a lot going around now how people are like expecting teachers to be human shields, and like obviously we want to protect the kids, but we didn't take an oath to sacrifice our life's for their safety you know? And the fact that we are now put in that situation is unfair

If an assault rifle or any high caliber high capacity rifle ban is instituted, “law abiding citizens” till they decide not to be, NEED TO HAND IN THEIR RIFFLE...why? Because if they don’t that sort of defeats the whole purpose of attempting to lower the number of these weapons in circulation
Define what a BAN looks like.

Also, is that even a realistic scenario Steezy?

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro I really think in home accessibility is one of the things we need to look at in reforming standing gun laws. There is no reason a child should have access to a firearm while not under your supervision, period. I fully support holding parents partially culpable on a case by case basis.

No way in hell. You need ear protection especially for a rifle like a 223. Shooting one inside a house? Probably in the dark? Half asleep?

You can't defend your family blind and deaf.

Unless you have a suppressor or you are using a 22 any gun you fire is going to have your ears ringing.

u mustve missed the post on the last page where i stated just last year it happened huh. or maybe the one on this page where it says a home invasion happens once every 7 minutes. why are u laughing.

Maybe it's time to reinforce your home security system? Or move? Then you won't have to be in a position to have to play real life Wolfenstein in your house and possibly murder a heroin addict.

If you've been robbed once, odds are it probably won't happen again. Unless you really live in the jungle. At which point you can get killed walkin your doggie.

Are you really that afraid of people breaking into your home in the middle of the night? :lol:

Its really weird you are at this
Maybe it's time to reinforce your home security system? Or move? Then you won't have to be in a position to have to play real life Wolfenstein in your house and possibly murder a heroin addict.

If you've been robbed once, odds are it probably won't happen again. Unless you really live in the jungle. At which point you can get killed walkin your doggie.

You really telling this man he should move if he's worried about getting robbed even though it already happened once and because it happened once it's not likely to happen again?

Who the hell said teachers are supposed to be living sacrifices

If you want to do that then go ahead. No one is vilifying you because you didn’t decide to jump in front of some bullets for some 9th graders
Well, if they are speaking of arming teachers, teachers are indirectly being expected to "take the lead" in the defense of the children in the case of a lockdown situation

Unless you have a suppressor or you are using a 22 any gun you fire is going to have your ears ringing.

True, hell a 22 can cause damage. Barrel length has to be taken into account too. But a higher cal rifle inside? I wouldn't risk it :lol: that's shotty territory. Really you'd be good with a 22 pistol, I can't see most home invaders even sticking around if you have that pointed at them.

True, hell a 22 can cause damage. Barrel length has to be taken into account too. But a higher cal rifle inside? I wouldn't risk it :lol: that's shotty territory. Really you'd be good with a 22 pistol, I can't see most home invaders even sticking around if you have that pointed at them.

AR isn't practical indoor home defense. Unless you live in some sort of mansion. Of course you know this but for everyone else reading

I’ll never hold a teacher responsible to jump in front of a rain of bullets to save my child’s life, this wasn’t an oath they took, hell not even most cops have that type of courage and their job description is literally to protect and serve.

Back
Top Bottom