Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

AJChick23 wrote:

Yeah
pimp.gif
and the University is nice too
smokin.gif

UCF>>>UF
pimp.gif
Really man? Those are like my top 2 choices right now and I'm scared of leaving SFLA because I just have this crazy notion that FL outside of SFLA is pretty much...
sick.gif

Edit: and SFLA is pretty damn
pimp.gif
I don't know how I could ever leave
ohwell.gif

trrrrust me UCF>>>>>>>>UF bro

I got a homeboy who lives in Panama City and he says he hates FL. He travels alotaround the state. He said dudes be snitching on each other like it's cool and all the dudes from Dade be on that ayooo stuff in jail. He said the dudes inDuval are G's though and Tallahasee(sp?) is a cool place to party...

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I got a homeboy who lives in Panama City and he says he hates FL. He travels alot around the state. He said dudes be snitching on each other like it's cool and all the dudes from Dade be on that ayooo stuff in jail. He said the dudes in Duval are G's though and Tallahasee(sp?) is a cool place to party...

My cousins in New York, Jersey, and S.C. all say the same thing about those places. None of that is exclusive to Florida.

Broward County born and raised, Northeast High School C/O 07, Broward College student

of and Trick Daddy(old trick)

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I got a homeboy who lives in Panama City and he says he hates FL. He travels alot around the state. He said dudes be snitching on each other like it's cool and all the dudes from Dade be on that ayooo stuff in jail. He said the dudes in Duval are G's though and Tallahasee(sp?) is a cool place to party...
Sounds `bout right...

Appreciated just for the simple fact that it has some of the most beautiful latin girls from all over the map.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Everything SOUTH of Glades Rd. is APPRECIATED.

yo, wierd...i lived on glades rd. practically my whole life. just moved to boynton...off to tallahassee in spring.

Choppa Locka wrote:
Miami Norland Senoir Highschool > ___

damn, aint that a %%#%#....

my lil bro plays basketball for WinterSprings, we lost to yall by 1 pt in the final 4 last year.....

Norland is legit...

but, damn all these pics in here are all 305 related, not so much Florida........ brb....

ya mans originally showed mostly 305......

i love central to upper north Florida/peninsula......

dwight-howard.jpg

l_66d2927c6c072c15a88df6c272fdc8d5.jpg

tb_bucs_graham_300.jpg

20080307RedickPortrait_ThearonHendersonGetty.jpg

Bowden.jpg

dwight_howard2.jpg

ahc-10012.gif

oh yea. and these guys...........
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

tim_tebow.jpg

percy-harvin-florida-gator.jpg

ughk.

im a gator hater...

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by the coolness

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

AJChick23 wrote:

Yeah
pimp.gif
and the University is nice too
smokin.gif

UCF>>>UF
pimp.gif
Really man? Those are like my top 2 choices right now and I'm scared of leaving SFLA because I just have this crazy notion that FL outside of SFLA is pretty much...
sick.gif

Edit: and SFLA is pretty damn
pimp.gif
I don't know how I could ever leave
ohwell.gif

trrrrust me UCF>>>>>>>>UF bro
I've been hearing that a lot lately and a couple of my friends already got accepted, but I'm still trying to get somewhat of an educationin college, ya dig?

Back
Top Bottom