FLORIDA Appreciation

Oh yeah, how could you guys forget the best website on earth besides NT, which is based in FL:

********!!!!

/ thread.

pimp.gif

2403668a20fa18586bf258bc99b72d90fdb09388.jpg

e7c16528136959912a0f6fe02caab995019a81ae.jpg

more reasons to love this great state, and if you don't like it go back where you came from(IHNY)

Its sad when you try to represent your state with bang bros and burgerking
smh.gif

and as far as hot model chicks, they come from everywhere

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Just curious, what's the cost of living like out there?

my dude was telling me it's pretty decent...

i'd consider teaching out there, once i stop procrastinating on going back to grad school....
eyes.gif

Depends on where you live. I'm in West Palm and its pretty expensive same with Broward and Dade. Although you get more for your money as far as home wise,than lets say NYC. Also the if you plan on teaching in public school be warned they don't get paid !+#@, and they always get the short end of the stickwhen it comes to the state budget.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

smh.gif

OF course there is models who come from everywhere
eyes.gif

how you talkin about Burger King like people from FL walk around proud of that %!+%, I've lived in FL my whole life and I never even knew we had anyconnection to BK
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

and Florida sports>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

smh.gif

WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT NEW JERSEY ?

ALL I HEAR IS PUNCHLINE JOKES

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Just curious, what's the cost of living like out there?

my dude was telling me it's pretty decent...

i'd consider teaching out there, once i stop procrastinating on going back to grad school....
eyes.gif
Good luck, teaching jobs out here are few and far between. In central Florida they've been cutting jobs for teachers recently. It'spretty tough out here.

I've been in Florida most of my life, so it's all I really know besides visiting NY to see family. The weather between October and March is nice, butApril-September is just rain and humidity. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of nice days out here, but I guess I'm just in need of a change ofpace.

I totally forgot about that...yea..don't come down here to teach. I didnt know Central Fl was having problems but We are down here as well.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

pimp.gif
and I'm not even from their

smh.gif
@ Maryland

5ygttv.gif
Not so fast... I moved to Florida from Maryland and would have to say that I like the DC area much better. Then again, I moved to Brevard County.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

pimp.gif
and I'm not even from their

smh.gif
@ Maryland

5ygttv.gif
Not so fast... I moved to Florida from Maryland and would have to say that I like the DC area much better. Then again, I moved to Brevard County.
sick.gif
YEAH STRAIGHT BUTT
tired.gif

^ You from Brevard? Place is full of rednecks and crackheads.
laugh.gif

I'm glad I'm off at school now...

Back
Top Bottom