flight club

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

lol, anyone else get this email?

"Hi. I'm sorry to bother you and I know you don't know me. My name is Justin Spears. I was e-mailing you to ask if you would do something for me. I'm a sneakerhead and i was wondering if a fellow sneakerhead can help me out. I have different kinds of nike shoes (such as dunks, jordans, air force one etc.). I get them on a regular basis I have a nike connect. They are all 100% authentic. no fakes. I was wondering could I pay you $100.00 a week to list them on your ebay if you have one. If not thanx for your time. But if you can help me out let me know.

P.S. I have 1 Flight Club invites"

has anybody just said yes and told them to send u the 100 dollars and just leave it at that its not like he wants some shoes for reals

Masaro thanks for the invite! I have 2 invites now so whoever wants one pm me their name and email address and I'll send them first come first serve.

Can I get an invite, too? [email protected]

I actually *LIKE* the XV.
wink.gif

"Hi. I'm sorry to bother you and I know you don't know me. My name is Justin Spears. I was e-mailing you to ask if you would do something for me. I'm a sneakerhead and i was wondering if a fellow sneakerhead can help me out. I have different kinds of nike shoes (such as dunks, jordans, air force one etc.). I get them on a regular basis I have a nike connect. They are all 100% authentic. no fakes. I was wondering could I pay you $100.00 a week to list them on your ebay if you have one. If not thanx for your time. But if you can help me out let me know.

Yeah I got this email too. HE RESPONDED WITH THIS

"well all i want to do is sell. i can list them and pay ebay fees. what questions do u have for me."

THen he hit me up with this.

I can receive money and send the shoes.
i get shoes on a regular basis

I've gotten that ebay scam e-mail a few times over the last year, who would've thought ? ? ?

I'm officially mad cuz I'm gonna scoop these XVs if my size is still around cuz they're a "Flight Club exclusive" Damn those BJ marketingexecs...DAMN THEM TO HELL
devil.gif

yeah i told him to send me tagged pics and he said alright and he never contacted me agian he said he sold some on his friends iss account
roll.gif

jus got mine in today and i must say, for not being a big fan of the xv's im extremely satisfied and yea this box is huge!!

Back
Top Bottom