flight club

I live in the midwest...checked the site at 5PM my time and it wasn't up yet....at 5:05 it was up and I copped 2 pr. Said everything went through, got aconfirmation number and everything, but no email yet. Hope it worked and went through - got the number...but no email.

got my conformation like 2 mins after i put in my order... still have 2 invites.. let me know who needs one..

what the heck then.....ctk1ing - think our orders went through or what? checked my CC account today and nothing appearing yet as far as a purchase...

thanks to oscar for sending me an invite! got some invites so hit me up if you need one. i used the free shipping code so here it is, SHIPTGA.

can somebody please hook me up?
[email protected]
I'd appreciate it
smile.gif

thanks to the dudes that got at me thru pm regarding my invite request. unfortunately, i'm still having trouble w/this yuku thing and can't seem toreply to pm's or post normally on here (can only quick reply)

but, yes, i still need an invite, so if someone can please pm or send me one, i'd appreciate it.
if i get more than 1, i'll post up and let whomever know they can re-send the extras to others, so there won't be any wasted invites

thanks,

CL
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom