Flighposite Air Max boot coming soon! pics up lol

Umm…, I'm fine w/ my Bakin boots and wouldn't consider copping this even if they'd eventually become obtainable at those outlets later on tho.

If these were all black. these would be decent. 
ohwell.gif

Ok ok ok. Last week I copped the all black and this weekend they went back to Nike. This is what I initially had to say "the boot is hot if for no other reason, the meshing of the technology. A shoe isn't hot because someone with celebrity status is Rock'n a pair. No they're hot cause I'm rock'n em. That should be the attitude of a true sneaker head."

However after just ONE wear. The "3M" reflective coating on the laces started to rub off and bleed through the neoprene portion of the upper. This left a white residue on the neoprene.
At $250 a'pop that'sbananas.

Last edited:
preface:
i had posted this comparison in the posite thread. i see yall going hard on these and understandably so IF u don't own them. honestly, these are hands down THE dopest boots i've ever owned!! comfort is UNMATCHED and downright AMAZING. these are now my staple boots for the winter months. once u try them on and take em home, u'll understand.

i didn't like these at 1st either, and the black pair is the only pair i'd actually cop. i got these for $150 from an ebay seller who has now upped the price bc he sold so many. especially my dmv peeps... DON'T SLEEP ON THESE IF U CAN GET THEM FOR A DECENT PRICE!! :wink:

flights seem slightly heavier, but waaaaaayy more comfy. more protection from the snow/wet with the flights.

looks: bakins >
comfort: flights >
shape: bakins >
function: flights >
quality > flights
overall: FLIGHTS!

final verdict: i LOVE them! these are the definition of cop what u like, not what other ppl say is hot. reading this thread, most ppl will be scared to fool with these bc they'll feel like they may be ridiculed. :lol:
these are DOPE! (sig check) :wink:

Last edited:
Charm, the boots are Hot2Death. My only problem is the reflective laces leaving residue that bleeds through the neoprene. And what hurts is the laces are "FIRE" .

Back
Top Bottom