flea market/ tall tee appreciation

Tall Tees.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

WE NEED VISUALS... anyone with random tall tee pics...????
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
715t_h.jpg

DasHim-White-Royal-Tall-Tee.jpg

feature_3hampdenkid.jpg

feature_7WaissBrown.jpg

feature_9.jpg

feature_1CiaraPayne.jpg

there ya go. I would up one of myself but Im to lazy to figure out how to get my phone working like that

I do know that tall tee's for some are a God send because for some guys it just looks bad to wear slimmer fitting shirts, especially when you are tall andhave broad shoulders, but honestly for 95% of the population it looks tacky and stupid, if you look like your swimming in your shirt its time to grow the hellup.

are Tall T's just white tee's on the whole? cuz if so I rock white tee's with my j's or black tee's... their perfect especially when youhave a colorway thats hard to find a matching shirt

Alot of Goons still rock tall teez. The fad faded out the burbs, but i still see trill dudes in em. Once people get some real paper though, they upgrade tofitted clothes.

are Tall T's just white tee's on the whole? cuz if so I rock white tee's with my j's or black tee's... their perfect especially when you have a colorway thats hard to find a matching shirt

^^^^^smh at the ignorance. but on the real a white tee is just a blank white shirt. A tall tee is a longer white tee. The ones I just got are 36-37 in HPS, themeasure from the edge of the collar straight down to the bottom and theyre 3 and 2XL, but almost exactly the same size.

I usually get the 3XL champs tees and I like how they have the longer sleeves but if I get that size in a tall tee the HPS is gonna be over 40 inches and thechest will be wider too. The thing is that when the chest gets wider (more than 26 inches for me) the thing starts to have that parachute effect where itsticks out.

Thats why I wish some company would make shirts that have a less wide chest but are longer and have longer sleeves. For me for example a ideal shirt is 26 inthe chest, 6-7 in the collar, around 35-36 in HPS and 11-11.5 in the sleeves. That makes them long enough in the body and the sleeves without makin the shirtstick out

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Alot of Goons still rock tall teez. The fad faded out the burbs, but i still see trill dudes in em. Once people get some real paper though, they upgrade to fitted clothes.
you ever realize that some people actually like baggy clothes and dont just buy larger clothes because they cant afford stuff that fits them? goto marshalls or tj maxx or something and you gon notice baggy stuff isnt cheaper lol

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Tall Tees.... %%*! is wrong with you ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"your White Tee Will To Me Looks Like A Nightgown
make Ya Mama Proud Take That Thing To Sizes Down
then You Look Like The Man That You Are Or Wat You Could Be
"

word

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Why do you guys want to look like hoodlums, or gang members?

why do you want to look like a female rocking tight +#$ clothes?

I dont give a %+#@ what the next man wears.

I dont just wear a tall tee to look like I be gang banging hahaha

but yo im 6 foot and wear a 2XL or 3XL, they reach to like my elbows (wish they were a lil longer in the sleeves) and reach just over my kneecape

Appreciated.

Went to the Chabot Flea Market this morning. HOLLA HOLLA to my bay area folks.

Picked up an old school Charlotte Hornets starter jacket for 10.

I've seen a dude at the mall rocking one down to his ankles.... Yeah, I grilled him down with dirty looks
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

I've seen a dude at the mall rocking one down to his ankles.... Yeah, I grilled him down with dirty looks
laugh.gif
roll.gif

something makes me thing thats a slight exagerration but at least he was doing him, not intimidated by the dirt lookshaha

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

laugh.gif
roll.gif

something makes me thing thats a slight exagerration but at least he was doing him, not intimidated by the dirt looks haha
No my man, I am SERIOUS that it was down to his ankles. Dude seemed to be embarrassed and turned away asap when he saw them dirt looks from me
roll.gif

most of yall sound dumb as %%%# tryna clown on tall tees.
half of yall prolly used to rock tall tees then converted to the shmedium look.

for 1, if you are actually tall, aint nothin wrong with wearin a tall tee. you do know department stores have thee "big & tall" sections right ?
im only 5'10 and i rock tall tees. xl-tall to be exact. now if i was wearin a XXXXL TALL tee, then THAT would look sick and be something to clown on.

but if it fits according to your body than its all good. my xl-tall tees fit absolutely perfect, especially after it shrinks from the first wash..

glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom