whats wrong with this??

Originally Posted by MadFreshYo

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Dude has to be 15 I mean cmon now who rocks tall tees
laugh.gif

PEOPLE IN SFLA
Im from the SF area and I never see tall tees

...... where u live at? Prob in the burbs like me. Try leavin yo city maybe? head out to Miami or something, youll def see tall tees

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Dude has to be 15 I mean cmon now who rocks tall tees
laugh.gif

PEOPLE IN SFLA
Im from the SF area and I never see tall tees

...... where u live at? Prob in the burbs like me. Try leavin yo city maybe? head out to Miami or something, youll def see tall tees

TAKE A WALK THRU DADE

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Dudes on the block still wear tall t's. I don't know why some of you guys are questioning that.

Thats because these dudes don't live near any real blocks, so they assume everybody switched to the "smedium style" when they did

Exactly.
You %*@*%% are some fake #$! "fashionistas"
laugh.gif
and half yall always got the nerve to holla AYOOOO or Pause.

Tall tees = Holstered weapon not showin
pimp.gif

CarolMart is Ehhh nowadays. Get a come up on Speakers n %!+! but Kicks, nah. aint really no talkin them dudes down no more. and PLEASE just sprint rite pastthem jewelry booths lol
back when %*@*%% called it "The Flea" it was Poppin!

Best thing in there is you can get all the Marley %!+! u could ever want. Green/Yellow/Black all over.

^^^^ party?????

but yeah I hate how dudes was rocking tall tees when it was trendy now tight %+# cuz its trendy etc. What about just wearin what you like and have always likedinstead of followin trends?

^^^^ party?????

but yeah I hate how dudes was rocking tall tees when it was trendy now tight %+# cuz its trendy etc. What about just wearin what you like and have always liked instead of followin trends?
Stole my post. How are people in this thread proud to be trend followers? All this what is this 2003 nonsense is dumb. Smart people were what theylike not what is the trend or what is "hot" right now. Same dudes who were rocking Girbauds and now where slim levis with the kanye west racoon tail.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

CarolMart is Ehhh nowadays. Get a come up on Speakers n %!+! but Kicks, nah. aint really no talkin them dudes down no more. and PLEASE just sprint rite past them jewelry booths lol

Best thing in there is you can get all the Marley %!+! u could ever want. Green/Yellow/Black all over.

Man, I grew up about 5 minutes away from the "183rd Street Flea Market" (currently known as CarolMart). Moms use to take us there for kicks andrandom t-shirts. The Flea was poppin from about 89 - 2004, but it kinda fell off in the past few years. I think the internet has put a dent in the flea marketgame.

The chicks that used to be in there was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I mean if you like big butts and what not.

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Dudes on the block still wear tall t's. I don't know why some of you guys are questioning that.

Thats because these dudes don't live near any real blocks, so they assume everybody switched to the "smedium style" when they did
Yep.

^^^^ true

btw that tall tee crack video dont work
It's working for me.

And what is all the hate on Jean shorts? I don't get it.
nerd.gif

i get my regular whites tees there. pro clubs 5 for $20 FTW. i get my size though, i cant do 4x
laugh.gif
. do dudes really still rock that garbage?

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

CarolMart is Ehhh nowadays. Get a come up on Speakers n %!+! but Kicks, nah. aint really no talkin them dudes down no more. and PLEASE just sprint rite past them jewelry booths lol

Man, I grew up about 5 minutes away from the "183rd Street Flea Market" (currently known as CarolMart). Moms use to take us there for kicks and random t-shirts. The Flea was poppin from about 89 - 2004, but it kinda fell off in the past few years. I think the internet has put a dent in the flea market game.

The chicks that used to be in there was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I mean if you like big butts and what not.

Theres people who dont like big butts?????? blasphemy! haha

the jean shorts hate I think stems from the same hypebeast tendencies and fashion police mentality from a lotta people, some being here on NT. Just like howpeople started rocking southpole, enyce etc. and then as soon as it wasnt trendy no more were hatin on everyone who continued to wear it or had always worn it.

I would rather wear something to big than to small.....

why don't you purchase clothing that fits you.

Back
Top Bottom