Flashing Lights (3rd Version!)

Originally Posted by rocyaice

1st video was classic. Hottest video of the year for me. Second video was garbage. 3rd video was probably more suitable for MTV and BET. I like this video. Doesn't have @!% to do with the song but it kept my attention which is the point of a music video. Third video was perfect to put Dwele in. Maybe he was too busy lol.

To clear things up, the "1st video" with Rita G is actually the third and last video made for the song, after they decided to trash the first twovideos.

kanye_west_flashing_lights5_022008.jpg

This version is different but I like it, he should have released this one to tv after they banned the Rita G video

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

why must Kanye West try so hard?

this video is just as bad as the others.

yeah dude tries way to hard now with this hidden message BS. He made 3 videos.....none of them dealt with the subject matter. So ******ed.

daaznfella wrote:
what in the blue hell did i just watch????

1 > 2 > 3 now.....and i thought 1 was the worse lol

in fact homecoming > all 3...my goodness Ye

Yup. The city of Chicago could use homecoming for promotion. He really made Chicago look great imo.
CROSSISOM wrote:

Will0827 wrote:
Another Jesus Walks type thing i see.
Naw, Jesus Walks made sense, or wasn't hard to figure out, but these?
ohwell.gif

I liked all the videos for Jesus Walks. They all made sense.

smh.gif
@ All 3 being confusing as hell. The first one, I was able to decipher with time. The 2nd was fairly straightforward. But this one...I don't even knowwhere to start
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ok for real this is gettin outta hand. how you make a video for a songnot once, not twice, but 3 times and they all SUCK

This is a really nice song,BUT HE (or his label) SHOULDN'T HAVE RELEASE THIS SONG AS A SINGLE OR MAINSTREAM SONG.....
SMH!

YO... ON SOME G #*+!...

THIS WAS HORRIBLE
smh.gif

mad absolutely no sense and didnt fit the song at all... The +*+* Is On This _'s Bird????
smh.gif

havent seen the first but...
i say it was kernel mustard in a study wit a candle stick.
either him or dwele.
where the hell is dwele?

Originally Posted by thagreatj

0/3

laugh.gif

about halfway through the vid I figured we were gonna find out how/why he was in the trunk in the 1st vid...

I don't think they are related at all. Son just off'd himself out of a window [Chris Tucker]Damn...he ain't gon be in the sequel![/Chris Tucker]

I dunno, I like the second video the best with my girl Charlotte Carter Allen. She > Rita G imo.

Back
Top Bottom