Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

:rofl: @ dudes talking train semantics "you don't know what a train is" :lol: y'all sound like some real classy individuals. Who raised you to belive this type of **** is cool :x
******* on the block that use to let the whole team smash back in the day. Anybody not strapping up in the train just ruined the train, ***** a terrorist. U strap up and buss in the rubber b, next ***** come in etc. I've also partook in the getting dome while the homie beat her from the back. Or casually sitting eating a #2 from Wendy's while the homie smashing a tho 10 feet away. Guess I'm just a yolo dude shrug. Or as y'all call it gay right? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

One of my old college roommates mentioned way back that him of one of his homies walked in on a train going on. The chick was on the couch doing Kelsi Monroe splits on a dudes meat, with a meat in her mouth, while beating off another dude, while another dude was off to the side stroking himself. My roommate and his homie passed on joining in (they were offered a spot). That chick happened to be in one of my classes the very next semester a couple weeks later, and her face had clearly read "I hope no one told you about that day" :lol:

Welcome to team grocery

Last edited:
I remember i stopped a robbery at my complex back in 2011. This black dude hemmed up and was struggling with an young lady taking groceries in when I was taking a quick stoll to toss some garbage.
I'm a CCW holder and my pistol I carry if I step out briskly. So from a distance I trained my laser on his back slowly walked up and said I have a laser pointed at you the moment you turn around I will light you up so lay down right now and do not move at all. He realized I wasn't playing when he saw the red line and dot so he complied.
The lady was shaking, yelling and cursing him out while calling the police.
That 15-20 mins waiting for the police to was nerve racking, adrenaline boiling and any sudden movement is death.
The police finally pulled up 5 deep and I had to repeatedly yell I'm CCW because they pulled guns out on me also.
Put my gun on the ground and backed up so they could step in and make the arrest
I was so shook while giving a statement
Thankfully that the woman had only just got home and was collecting the groceries outside and didn't go into her place because dude could have robbed and rape her :smh: :smh:

Yeah famb we gonna need u to spill the beans

I wish it was good stories....NYC good friend calls up this chick from Tennessee. Girl comes thru just sitting on his bed. He says some ish like, "so you like my friend?" Blah Blah. Puts on some music, cocaine. He leaves the room start kissing on the chick. When he comes back he turns the lights out. She started sucking me off. Then starts to ride me raw. I stop put on a rubber start hitting it from back and boy is getting top. All of a sudden the moon light shines and me and my friend lock eyes. Most awkward thing ever.

So jump to a few days later, at this time I'm just vacationing in NYC. Meet this chick at Rays Pizza. Grab the digits we end up meeting at a bar, shots and shots. Cop some yay shoot to his apartment. I got coke **** couldn't get it up. So just jokingly i'm like my friend is here. She says, "oh?" "I've always wanted to be with two guys." Tell him come in she starts sucking him off and sucking me off in the bed. I didn't end up hitting though.

Nothing crazy but this happened within two days. NYC girls are sluts especially for some blow.

I wish it was good stories....NYC good friend calls up this chick from Tennessee. Girl comes thru just sitting on his bed. He says some ish like, "so you like my friend?" Blah Blah. Puts on some music, cocaine. He leaves the room start kissing on the chick. When he comes back he turns the lights out. She started sucking me off. Then starts to ride me raw. I stop put on a rubber start hitting it from back and boy is getting top. All of a sudden the moon light shines and me and my friend lock eyes. Most awkward thing ever.

So jump to a few days later, at this time I'm just vacationing in NYC. Meet this chick at Rays Pizza. Grab the digits we end up meeting at a bar, shots and shots. Cop some yay shoot to his apartment. I got coke **** couldn't get it up. So just jokingly i'm like my friend is here. She says, "oh?" "I've always wanted to be with two guys." Tell him come in she starts sucking him off and sucking me off in the bed. I didn't end up hitting though.

Nothing crazy but this happened within two days. NYC girls are sluts especially for some blow.
Yea bruh I avoid eye contact at all cost.

Man I was blowing back lines with some good girl a few weeks ago who never did it. She just got scared and weird. :lol: boss gives me 120 bucks and says find some. :lol: aight game on. I wasn't pressing her though I just moved around to another group of people.

I read that story and think yeah, the ugly ones.

You'd be surprised man. When cocaine involved, even the bad ones are down for whatever.
When cocaine is involved I can't help but think of sloppy below average broads.

That whole story he told where he just picks up the 2nd chick, can't get it up but he got booger candy and she just happened to always want 2 guys at the same time :lol: :x Just a face of a skank came to mind.

Last edited:
Yeeeup. Except one chick I know. I don't know what her deal is but she'd always hit me up like let's party. Ok cool. Kicked it with her like 5 times. Didn't hit once. I appreciate the free yack but I don't really get down with it more than bi monthly or so so I just cut her off. She wanted to get wifed and I'm not wifing a girl who snorts 2g a day.

I'm guessing the cocaine train stories are white dudes and white girls?

I've heard train stories a plenty in my time, and never heard Coke involved :lol:. Gotta record everything in this day and age. Lowkey, most chicks I smash...I try to get them on video or save the freaky texts. Can't trust em sometimes.

:lol: I wouldn't be so sure. I sat out on one but it was festival of nations. 2 black dudes, one Mexican, 2 white dudes and the girl was mixed. It was getting too weird for my blood and she was hammered so I wasn't going to risk it.

Every single one of us worked together :rofl: lots of drugs and no dambs. That was 10 years ago, she never came to work again.

Last edited:
:lol: I wouldn't be so sure. I sat out on one but it was festival of nations. 2 black dudes, one Mexican, 2 white dudes and the girl was mixed. It was getting too weird for my blood and she was hammered so I wasn't going to risk it.

Every single one of us worked together :rofl: lots of drugs and no dambs. That was 10 years ago, she never came to work again.
Y'all United Nations ****** made that ho retire :lol:

Don't know how this became about trains, ho's, and yackz but Damn this story is straight outta late 70's 80's horror NY. Reminds of one of the Death Wish movies forget which part, 4 or something
Edit: NM read a few pages back now i'm up to date. Thread title is misleading

Last edited:
U would be surprised what type of females have did it before. Everybody always pictures fat girls, ugly etc. Some of these bad ******* dudes wife up/beast over have had a train or gangbang. They just will never tell, but trust me alotta these **** have a fantasy of that ****. We love women, love *****, why not have 2 at the same time. They love ****, some of say why not have 2 at the same time, or back to back to back. Hell u know how many of these ******* smash more than 1 dude in one day.

Don't know how this became about trains, ho's, and yackz but Damn this story is straight outta late 70's 80's horror NY. Reminds of one of the Death Wish movies forget which part, 4 or something
Edit: NM read a few pages back now i'm up to date. Thread title is misleading
:lol: DW :pimp: Bronson was that dude

U would be surprised what type of females have did it before. Everybody always pictures fat girls, ugly etc. Some of these bad ******* dudes wife up/beast over have had a train or gangbang. They just will never tell, but trust me alotta these **** have a fantasy of that ****. We love women, love *****, why not have 2 at the same time. They love ****, some of say why not have 2 at the same time, or back to back to back. Hell u know how many of these ******* smash more than 1 dude in one day.
phacks on fax on facts

Last edited:
Exactly. That's why I never ask. :lol: I'm not one to judge since I've gone plenty rogue myself. I just don't want to know and am not about to tell on myself either.

Welcome to team grocery
Feel bad for all the NT fam i've clowned for it
laugh.gif

Hold up wat lol
Can sumone give me a tldr of this thread

papi claims thugs ran him outta da park at gun point and raped his daughter.
said thugs claim da buns were consensual and they got da ok from ol girl after seeing her papi get da goods.
nt papis argue over what exactly a train is and other lingo
they then share stories about their papis being soft and leaving them during robberies, how to test groceries for freshness and group experiences they've been in.
sole blessed post some questionable things.

Back
Top Bottom