Five Reasons You Don’t Need To Follow The Person You’re Dating On Twitter

Originally Posted by rocman23

exactly why me and my girl dont follow each other. I have to listen to everything that happens anyway so why read it. plus i think her tweets would be whack

she asked me before if i would let her follow me, i told her no. we already text and talk all the time no need to see your tweets

i hate that she follows some of my friends though and questions me about stuff they retweet from me

Well you got two choices
Tell your chick to calm down with with her snooping...or learn to censor yourself.

There is a degree of risk involved in participating with these services.

Originally Posted by rocman23

exactly why me and my girl dont follow each other. I have to listen to everything that happens anyway so why read it. plus i think her tweets would be whack

she asked me before if i would let her follow me, i told her no. we already text and talk all the time no need to see your tweets

i hate that she follows some of my friends though and questions me about stuff they retweet from me

Well you got two choices
Tell your chick to calm down with with her snooping...or learn to censor yourself.

There is a degree of risk involved in participating with these services.

i dont even think i follow girls ive banged...
for the simple fact that theyll trip about things i say. or might think im talking about them when its actually some other chick..
lets not even get on adding people from work on FB.. smdh

i dont even think i follow girls ive banged...
for the simple fact that theyll trip about things i say. or might think im talking about them when its actually some other chick..
lets not even get on adding people from work on FB.. smdh

don't do it. following her will show you a different side of her. it's 24/7 access into their mind and women love using Twitter to ventilate.

don't do it. following her will show you a different side of her. it's 24/7 access into their mind and women love using Twitter to ventilate.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

IT’S LITERALLY THEY’RE VOICE DIGITIZED

Unless you’ve been living under a rock somewhere, you know the thing about Twitter is every update can only carry 140 characters. This essentially means each tweet is two sentences at most. That’s it. Then you tweet something else. If you’re following someone, you’re basically allowing them to talk to you all freaking day or as often as you check Twitter. The next thing you know, you two are at dinner, and one of you gets all excited to tell the other person something, and before they even say what they feel about what you just said they say, “Oh yeah, I saw you Tweet about that today.â€

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

IT’S LITERALLY THEY’RE VOICE DIGITIZED

Unless you’ve been living under a rock somewhere, you know the thing about Twitter is every update can only carry 140 characters. This essentially means each tweet is two sentences at most. That’s it. Then you tweet something else. If you’re following someone, you’re basically allowing them to talk to you all freaking day or as often as you check Twitter. The next thing you know, you two are at dinner, and one of you gets all excited to tell the other person something, and before they even say what they feel about what you just said they say, “Oh yeah, I saw you Tweet about that today.â€

laugh.gif
sooo true

Back
Top Bottom