Five Guys Burgers in Cerritos

After reading a previous post in the general forum about this place, I'm pretty curious to try it. I knew there was one in Carson, but I read on Yelpthat one in Cerritos just opened up, which is good because its closer to me. I might go there this weekend to try it out. To those of you in the area that havebeen to either location, please tell me what your thoughts are about it. I'm aware of the comparisons between this and In-N-Out. Thanks.
11461 South St
Cerritos, CA 90703
562-809-0055

I want to see what the hype is about, but I'm not driving to Carson or Cerritos to eat some fast food, when In N Out is around
smokin.gif

I saw it tonight when I was down there. Anything that we should know that makes this spot any diff. than any other, dare I say it, "Burger joint"?

Me and the family checked it out. Definitely not worth it's own post. I got a bacon cheeseburger (~$6), order of fries, and a drink. Meal cost me like $10.If you're looking for something different, i say try it. I wouldn't make the drive out there just to eat at this joint. Like homies saying... In N Out>> 5 Guys

the regular burgers come with 2 patties and the small ones are 1. only thing that i thought was dope. the cajun fries were pretty good too i guess.

Just curious, where exactly is it at? Is it in the same shopping area as the Tea Station and where Gerry's Grill used to be? Or is it closer towards themall?

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Just curious, where exactly is it at? Is it in the same shopping area as the Tea Station and where Gerry's Grill used to be? Or is it closer towards the mall?
Right across the mall. Same complex as Target Greatland, Gamestop, Hometown Buffet, and Goldilocks.

Originally Posted by iamxtian

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Just curious, where exactly is it at? Is it in the same shopping area as the Tea Station and where Gerry's Grill used to be? Or is it closer towards the mall?
Right across the mall. Same complex as Target Greatland, Gamestop, Hometown Buffet, and Goldilocks.

Yup.. Thanks. Seen it earlier passing by S&G.
laugh.gif
(Geez that name is corny.)

Thinkin about stopping by later after the Charger game.

Some people swear by this place in the East Coast. I tried it and it's whatever. They keep saying it's better than In 'N Out but I'd have tostrongly disagree.

finally a place to eat it so we can shut up those east coast NTers about it
laugh.gif
they only say it's better cuz there are no inNouts out there

too bad I'm no where near cerritos so can you guys post a review compared to InNOut

just tried it today and heres my take

Based on Quality/Taste - Five Guys is better than In-N-Out. I could taste every ingredient on my burger and it was wonderful. the cajun fries were good aswell.

The only downside is the price. coughing up 10+ for a meal is not a good look. But you have to cough up the money to taste good ingredients.

In-N-Out still has the best price/quality ratio.

I apologize for thread jacking, but if your in the Cerritos area, might as well make the trip down to Bouchees Bistro in Long Beach.

515 Long Beach Blvd.
Long Beach, CA 90802

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

just tried it today and heres my take

Based on Quality/Taste - Five Guys is better than In-N-Out. I could taste every ingredient on my burger and it was wonderful. the cajun fries were good as well.

The only downside is the price. coughing up 10+ for a meal is not a good look. But you have to cough up the money to taste good ingredients.

In-N-Out still has the best price/quality ratio.
I am curious now to give this play a shot.

I mean, In-N-Out ain't heavenly food or anything... but dude sayin Baker's?
grin.gif

I wanted to add the infamous Ari Gold (edited) gif... but I ain't takin chances.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom