Originally Posted by rojanjon

Smart man. Cement IV's
pimp.gif
forgot to mention. also traded my infrared pack for some wearable bred 4's
pimp.gif
#feelsgoodman
u got killed on that trade...
laugh.gif
Not necessarily... For a long time after Infrared Packs came out, they werent really worth much more than retail, at most $350. So $350 for a pair of Bred 4s is not a bad price... Now if he did that trade recently then he got the short end of the stick...

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

I was afraid salivate was missing from YOUR vocab.  Someone should create a section on the forums for the kids that want to brag so I don't have to read their pointless dribble and could focus more of the shoes.

do as your screen name and just "trot" along 
again people like yourself just prove my point 

anyway lets get back to the kicks 

dont waste your time with him.  im vouchin for 160, i dealt with him a couple of times in early '06. i bought kicks but he was cool enough to tip me off that the line for the first supreme x nbhd drop was broken up by cops. lol got my fitted with no wait.
also he was actually cool enough to show me the spots in soho that i didnt know about. and dropped knowledge about how places like marqueesole and air-randy "got" the new re;eases "early".

man i wish u woulda hit me up when u were sellin yeezys i woulda bought for a price that woulda worked for both of us
thanks dude if your still in nyc hit me up if you need anything 
also remind me because i deal with alot of people and i might forget 
happy.gif

and as always thanks to searchin4jays who i know OFF the so called community and that always tips me off and i do the same 

hes a real friend

i got good money for the yeeyz but i wish i would have kept the shoes 

after i sold them i started to like them 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

since what i sold them for i would have got the same money if i rocked them a few times 

big mistake 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I was afraid salivate was missing from YOUR vocab.  Someone should create a section on the forums for the kids that want to brag so I don't have to read their pointless dribble and could focus more of the shoes.

dont waste your time with him.  im vouchin for 160, i dealt with him a couple of times in early '06. i bought kicks but he was cool enough to tip me off that the line for the first supreme x nbhd drop was broken up by cops. lol got my fitted with no wait.
also he was actually cool enough to show me the spots in soho that i didnt know about. and dropped knowledge about how places like marqueesole and air-randy "got" the new re;eases "early".

man i wish u woulda hit me up when u were sellin yeezys i woulda bought for a price that woulda worked for both of us
happy.gif

and as always thanks to searchin4jays who i know OFF the so called community and that always tips me off and i do the same 

hes a real friend

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

since what i sold them for i would have got the same money if i rocked them a few times 

big mistake 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

happy.gif

hes a real friend

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

big mistake 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i gotcha man. i've slowed down alot. the tb3 and the blk/cmt3s are the only things on my radar, but i might have to tip you like $200 extra once those yeezy2 start to drop lmao

happy.gif

hes a real friend

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

big mistake 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i gotcha man. i've slowed down alot. the tb3 and the blk/cmt3s are the only things on my radar, but i might have to tip you like $200 extra once those yeezy2 start to drop lmao

happy.gif

hes a real friend

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

big mistake 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i dont really have it like that anymore i dont hav the connections like i used to 
frown.gif

maybe then i could help

happy.gif

hes a real friend

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

big mistake 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i dont really have it like that anymore i dont hav the connections like i used to 
frown.gif

maybe then i could help

Originally Posted by NT2488

Got my two too, gotta love a random tweet at 8am, FL checkout was so smooth, none of the NDC slowing down their server junk 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL.
Anyway, do yall know if Finishline double boxes shipments? I hope they do.
Last shoes I got from them came in that damn plastic bag crap and the box had some major dents.  The shoes and paper also looked like they got raped during shipping but no actual damage to the shoes which was all I really cared about.  The YOTR box is NICE so I hope they show respect and provide it a proper shipping

So FNL does the bag thing now too?  Double-boxing was their only saving grace.

Originally Posted by NT2488

Got my two too, gotta love a random tweet at 8am, FL checkout was so smooth, none of the NDC slowing down their server junk 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL.
Anyway, do yall know if Finishline double boxes shipments? I hope they do.
Last shoes I got from them came in that damn plastic bag crap and the box had some major dents.  The shoes and paper also looked like they got raped during shipping but no actual damage to the shoes which was all I really cared about.  The YOTR box is NICE so I hope they show respect and provide it a proper shipping

So FNL does the bag thing now too?  Double-boxing was their only saving grace.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Any idea if NDC will ever do a restock??? *Fingers Crossed*

Haven't heard anything, but you never know. My guess is a no though.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Any idea if NDC will ever do a restock??? *Fingers Crossed*

Haven't heard anything, but you never know. My guess is a no though.

Back
Top Bottom