First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Whats the deal with the crushed boxes?

I know a multitude of people who bought theirs from different spots and they all had crushed boxes. All I can think is there must have been a massive sneaker avalanche at Nike before they shipped these to their retailers.

Whats the deal with the crushed boxes?

I know a multitude of people who bought theirs from different spots and they all had crushed boxes. All I can think is there must have been a massive sneaker avalanche at Nike before they shipped these to their retailers.

I wonder if people are keeping, trading or trapping these. I'm getting a lot of good offers for my pair. Some cat offered DS 2000 concords....

I wonder if people are keeping, trading or trapping these. I'm getting a lot of good offers for my pair. Some cat offered DS 2000 concords....

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Take that trade fam. You win big on that if the Concords were stored and cared for properly.LMAO @ dudes trippin on YOTR hype and inferior quality enuff to trade his DS 2000 Cords!

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Take that trade fam. You win big on that if the Concords were stored and cared for properly.LMAO @ dudes trippin on YOTR hype and inferior quality enuff to trade his DS 2000 Cords!

these rabbits are
pimp.gif
i have been rocking mine for the past week and they still look ds, of course i use medium size force fields to prevent creasing. they are blue jean stain magnets so i have been rocking mine with blue jean shorts and the jb yotr shirt goes perfect with them. glad i was able to cop 2 pairs, trying to cop 1 more from a friend who is selling his but i got to get the price right. i dont care to much about resell price or hype, i just think they look good, one of my favorite retro 7's.

these rabbits are
pimp.gif
i have been rocking mine for the past week and they still look ds, of course i use medium size force fields to prevent creasing. they are blue jean stain magnets so i have been rocking mine with blue jean shorts and the jb yotr shirt goes perfect with them. glad i was able to cop 2 pairs, trying to cop 1 more from a friend who is selling his but i got to get the price right. i dont care to much about resell price or hype, i just think they look good, one of my favorite retro 7's.

Back
Top Bottom