First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

since i missed out on the hares im hoping i can grab me a pair of these. i like how the grey is a little darker compared to the hares and i agree with most people that the laces need to be changed to white. is this shoe dropping soon? i thought it was coming out in april but seem no rd set yet.
frown.gif

since i missed out on the hares im hoping i can grab me a pair of these. i like how the grey is a little darker compared to the hares and i agree with most people that the laces need to be changed to white. is this shoe dropping soon? i thought it was coming out in april but seem no rd set yet.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

When's RD?
the rumor, started on here, is April 23rd, but nobody has confirmed it, so I wouldnt believe it just yet. 

I suppose they are waiting until the last minute to annouce the release date.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

When's RD?
the rumor, started on here, is April 23rd, but nobody has confirmed it, so I wouldnt believe it just yet. 

I suppose they are waiting until the last minute to annouce the release date.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Called Nike and a rep told me May 14th

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true because I don't see these releasing on the 23 because if that was the case we would have more info on the release by now

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Called Nike and a rep told me May 14th

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true because I don't see these releasing on the 23 because if that was the case we would have more info on the release by now

Back
Top Bottom