First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

I HOPE I CAN GET A PAIR WITH OUT SLEEPING IN THE STREETS

WILLING TO PAY A PERSON ON LINE $40.00 TO LET ME CUT if your in manhattan on line hit me up 

I HOPE I CAN GET A PAIR WITH OUT SLEEPING IN THE STREETS

WILLING TO PAY A PERSON ON LINE $40.00 TO LET ME CUT if your in manhattan on line hit me up 

sneakgeekz-"the quality is okay"

when do these drop?
In that vid they really look like hares to me, I cant get over that. why would JB drop these and have them look so close to Hares?

when do these drop?
In that vid they really look like hares to me, I cant get over that. why would JB drop these and have them look so close to Hares?

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

when do these drop?

I really don't see why thats such a problem its not that serious 

when do these drop?

I really don't see why thats such a problem its not that serious 

they arent creative thats why I have a problem with it. I know its not that big a deal, its just surprising how close they are.

When do these drop? April 23rd hasnt been confirmed or even addressed by anyone.

they arent creative thats why I have a problem with it. I know its not that big a deal, its just surprising how close they are.

When do these drop? April 23rd hasnt been confirmed or even addressed by anyone.

whats the point of complaining if your going to cop away 
laugh.gif

Dude bashed the shoe then asked for a release date 
roll.gif

Only on NT 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whats the point of complaining if your going to cop away 
laugh.gif

Dude bashed the shoe then asked for a release date 
roll.gif

Only on NT 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not gonna cop, I'm just curious...whats wrong with being curious? Just say if its April 23rd or not? I dont think it is cause thats a little soon

I'm not gonna cop, I'm just curious...whats wrong with being curious? Just say if its April 23rd or not? I dont think it is cause thats a little soon

smh2s.jpg

smh2s.jpg

i don't see why people are still surprised that the rabbits look like the hares. have you seen a hare? it looks like a rabbit. i think jb went with this logic.

i don't see why people are still surprised that the rabbits look like the hares. have you seen a hare? it looks like a rabbit. i think jb went with this logic.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by manslayer

Does SneakGeekz buy his shoes, or does he have someone else buy them for him? Or do they get shipped to him randomly? Because if he didn't know those 5's had PL on them, then he has to have been under a rock for a while.

he buys them and over pays like a mofo
laugh.gif
i imagine certain websites give him a free pair in exchange for a free plug on his videos & websites

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by manslayer

Does SneakGeekz buy his shoes, or does he have someone else buy them for him? Or do they get shipped to him randomly? Because if he didn't know those 5's had PL on them, then he has to have been under a rock for a while.

he buys them and over pays like a mofo
laugh.gif
i imagine certain websites give him a free pair in exchange for a free plug on his videos & websites

Back
Top Bottom