First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by KicksOvaEverything

APR 23rd is the RD, thats the Sat before easter so & Js always release on a Sat

And then a few comments later you ask if anyone knows anything. Funny.
Everyone just be patient.

Originally Posted by KicksOvaEverything

APR 23rd is the RD, thats the Sat before easter so & Js always release on a Sat

And then a few comments later you ask if anyone knows anything. Funny.
Everyone just be patient.

I had called HoH yesterday about the JBC 2011s and while the person was going to check to see if they had my size in stock, another dude picks up the phone and tells me they are not getting the YotRs. I told him I'm not looking for the YotRs, I'm looking for the JBC 2011s. He said oh ok, the other person is checking.

I didn't realize these VII YotRs were coming up so quick, so it didn't cross my mind. Either way he did say they were not getting them next week, for what its worth. Maybe we'll find out more once the Bordeaux VII release is out of the way.

I had called HoH yesterday about the JBC 2011s and while the person was going to check to see if they had my size in stock, another dude picks up the phone and tells me they are not getting the YotRs. I told him I'm not looking for the YotRs, I'm looking for the JBC 2011s. He said oh ok, the other person is checking.

I didn't realize these VII YotRs were coming up so quick, so it didn't cross my mind. Either way he did say they were not getting them next week, for what its worth. Maybe we'll find out more once the Bordeaux VII release is out of the way.

Mjmvp23, we should have known since he only had like 8 posts, then again its not good to assume people with low post count dont know their stuff either....

we'll see, I dont believe the april 23 stuff

Mjmvp23, we should have known since he only had like 8 posts, then again its not good to assume people with low post count dont know their stuff either....

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

going to HoH and asking, means you know your stuff reading on sites, sayin they drop around easter means what?? apr 23rd right??

post count mean nothing, so shut up

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

going to HoH and asking, means you know your stuff reading on sites, sayin they drop around easter means what?? apr 23rd right??

post count mean nothing, so shut up

i never said you didnt know your stuff, i said most people with low post counts dont know their stuff, but there are exceptions....why donty you go read Mjmvp23's comment before jumping on me.....I think that these dropping on April 23 is a little soon, thats why there is so much doubt on your statement. If it s true then okay. Didnt mean to start something man, just saying what the trend is for people with low post count.

so is it confirmed that these are dropping on April 23 or not?

i never said you didnt know your stuff, i said most people with low post counts dont know their stuff, but there are exceptions....why donty you go read Mjmvp23's comment before jumping on me.....I think that these dropping on April 23 is a little soon, thats why there is so much doubt on your statement. If it s true then okay. Didnt mean to start something man, just saying what the trend is for people with low post count.

so is it confirmed that these are dropping on April 23 or not?

just saying a site said easter weekend, and the 23rd is that saturday, i think thats too soon but they are going to be QS soo idk ......

just saying a site said easter weekend, and the 23rd is that saturday, i think thats too soon but they are going to be QS soo idk ......

Dang. SneakGeekz didn't care or at least seem to be all that impressed with the YOTR's. Oh, well, I'm not either. This shoe seems like a rip off. Go deep...It's an Elway pass on these. I'm going to stick to my CDP Hare VII's. I don't get the point of these ones unless you missed out on the Hares.

Dang. SneakGeekz didn't care or at least seem to be all that impressed with the YOTR's. Oh, well, I'm not either. This shoe seems like a rip off. Go deep...It's an Elway pass on these. I'm going to stick to my CDP Hare VII's. I don't get the point of these ones unless you missed out on the Hares.

Does SneakGeekz buy his shoes, or does he have someone else buy them for him? Or do they get shipped to him randomly? Because if he didn't know those 5's had PL on them, then he has to have been under a rock for a while.

Does SneakGeekz buy his shoes, or does he have someone else buy them for him? Or do they get shipped to him randomly? Because if he didn't know those 5's had PL on them, then he has to have been under a rock for a while.

Am going to try and cop a pair of these but am going to definitely change the laces to white on these

The gold laces look so out of place

Am going to try and cop a pair of these but am going to definitely change the laces to white on these

The gold laces look so out of place

Originally Posted by manslayer

he buys them and over pays like a mofo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manslayer

he buys them and over pays like a mofo
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom