First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YEA I AM, MANAGER SAID NO RELEASE DATE THOUGH. ONCE THEY GET THEM THEY ARE JUST GONNA THROW THEM ON THE SHELVES.

Identical situation with the very first colorway/numbered joints of the Spiz'ike joints...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YEA I AM, MANAGER SAID NO RELEASE DATE THOUGH. ONCE THEY GET THEM THEY ARE JUST GONNA THROW THEM ON THE SHELVES.

Identical situation with the very first colorway/numbered joints of the Spiz'ike joints...

Damn FNL don't ship outside US. *sigh*
Guess I'll be hunting a little bit longer.

Damn FNL don't ship outside US. *sigh*
Guess I'll be hunting a little bit longer.

As others have mentioned, you might as well not waste time ordering these shoes online unless the warehouse got stock of these as well(which I doubt). Even if they didnt sell out right a way, which they will, a store manager would not fill this online order or send sale because they would want the dollar amount for their "day" sales. Guaranteed.

As others have mentioned, you might as well not waste time ordering these shoes online unless the warehouse got stock of these as well(which I doubt). Even if they didnt sell out right a way, which they will, a store manager would not fill this online order or send sale because they would want the dollar amount for their "day" sales. Guaranteed.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

QFT.

MANAGER NEAR ME HAS ALREADY STATED HE WILL NOT FULFILL ONLINE ORDERS ON THESE. THEY WILL HAVE 24 PAIRS AND AS OF RIGHT NOW HE STATED ABOUT 60 PEOPLE WILL SHOW UP FOR THEM. THEY ARE ALSO ALLOWING EMPLOYEES TO BUY THEM AS WELL SO CUT THAT 24 IN HALF.

QFT.

MANAGER NEAR ME HAS ALREADY STATED HE WILL NOT FULFILL ONLINE ORDERS ON THESE. THEY WILL HAVE 24 PAIRS AND AS OF RIGHT NOW HE STATED ABOUT 60 PEOPLE WILL SHOW UP FOR THEM. THEY ARE ALSO ALLOWING EMPLOYEES TO BUY THEM AS WELL SO CUT THAT 24 IN HALF.

These have been put on the send sale exempt list tho. Meaning, stores will not be receiving any orders for these.

These have been put on the send sale exempt list tho. Meaning, stores will not be receiving any orders for these.

A local finishline said that they are gonna sit on them for a while and let people call in. Whats the point of that?

A local finishline said that they are gonna sit on them for a while and let people call in. Whats the point of that?

'Oh, no one claimed this $100 bill I found? I guess I'll keep it.'

'Oh, no one claimed this $100 bill I found? I guess I'll keep it.'

maybe to give all the employees a chance to buy up all the pairs before they let customers get them.

i called about 10 finishlines in the ny/nj area and none of them are getting any according to the people that answered my call.
the majority didn't know that finishline.com or limited stores were even getting them.
i then called customer service 3 separate times and got 3 separate responses. "no idea", "just keep checking the website & see if they pop up" and "i'll look into it further & give you a call back once i have more info". none of them were aware of any corporate announcement or email.

maybe to give all the employees a chance to buy up all the pairs before they let customers get them.

i called about 10 finishlines in the ny/nj area and none of them are getting any according to the people that answered my call.
the majority didn't know that finishline.com or limited stores were even getting them.
i then called customer service 3 separate times and got 3 separate responses. "no idea", "just keep checking the website & see if they pop up" and "i'll look into it further & give you a call back once i have more info". none of them were aware of any corporate announcement or email.

Back
Top Bottom