First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by IgotIT

freekyzeeky staten island finishline will be getting them.
much appreciated brotha. i called them twice and they gave me the ol "no, we didn't hear anything".
i'm going to give them a few more calls throughout the week. if you get anymore info please feel free to pm me.
thanks again.

nice comparo pics.
looks like the grey is a slightly darker. what i do like is that the holes on the tongue are bigger on the yotr's.
moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

Originally Posted by IgotIT

freekyzeeky staten island finishline will be getting them.
much appreciated brotha. i called them twice and they gave me the ol "no, we didn't hear anything".
i'm going to give them a few more calls throughout the week. if you get anymore info please feel free to pm me.
thanks again.

nice comparo pics.
looks like the grey is a slightly darker. what i do like is that the holes on the tongue are bigger on the yotr's.
moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

i think the gold laces would look nicer on the hares, nice pics^^^

i wouldnt have thought to wait a whole 24 hours before the release for these, wow.

i think the gold laces would look nicer on the hares, nice pics^^^

i wouldnt have thought to wait a whole 24 hours before the release for these, wow.

Dudes complainin about resellers are just salty that they couldn't pickup pairs to resell for themselves...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let's see what happens when these same dudes complainin about resell prices get their hands on the next limited JB release... I bet they won't let them go for "reasonable" prices.

Dudes complainin about resellers are just salty that they couldn't pickup pairs to resell for themselves...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let's see what happens when these same dudes complainin about resell prices get their hands on the next limited JB release... I bet they won't let them go for "reasonable" prices.

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

birth of a reseller.......

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

birth of a reseller.......

Is anybody wearing there pair ?

I have twice since i got them this past friday and to me they run big like I said in a few posts back ?

Is anybody wearing there pair ?

I have twice since i got them this past friday and to me they run big like I said in a few posts back ?

Back
Top Bottom