First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by PTone

Decided to inspect my latest pickup. Srsly, %!% is this???!?!???!??!?
Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn. Thats just wrong. Did you get those online?

Looks like normal JB quality to me 
grin.gif

nah some of those pairs were indeed crappy i warned against it before the release....but on a brighter note thanx to Jordan Brand for droppin these....they helped many people come up on pairs that i thought i could never afford some lil dude from Staten Island sacrificed his DS What The Dunks? i'm gonna go pick them up tomorrow i'll post pics afterwards

nah some of those pairs were indeed crappy i warned against it before the release....but on a brighter note thanx to Jordan Brand for droppin these....they helped many people come up on pairs that i thought i could never afford some lil dude from Staten Island sacrificed his DS What The Dunks? i'm gonna go pick them up tomorrow i'll post pics afterwards

^^^^^

Dat boy ptone didnt get the year of the rabbits he got the year of the Bgrades man I would get my money back on those pair big homie. What is Nike going to the next come out with the Nike Zoom Kobe's 4-0 sweep special editions with a zero 2011 championship special edition box. I swear the stories get worser and worser

^^^^^

Dat boy ptone didnt get the year of the rabbits he got the year of the Bgrades man I would get my money back on those pair big homie. What is Nike going to the next come out with the Nike Zoom Kobe's 4-0 sweep special editions with a zero 2011 championship special edition box. I swear the stories get worser and worser

Originally Posted by seanj4523

^^^^^

Dat boy ptone didnt get the year of the rabbits he got the year of the Bgrades man I would get my money back on those pair big homie
how pissed are you if you camped out and thats what you got? I'd be furious.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by seanj4523

^^^^^

Dat boy ptone didnt get the year of the rabbits he got the year of the Bgrades man I would get my money back on those pair big homie
how pissed are you if you camped out and thats what you got? I'd be furious.
sick.gif

each finishline will be recieving 24 pairs. direct shipment from dc. hope your good with the associates i got my 3 pairs on lock at 312

each finishline will be recieving 24 pairs. direct shipment from dc. hope your good with the associates i got my 3 pairs on lock at 312

Originally Posted by alidinak

For those thinking they might be able to cop off fnl.com, don't hold your breath. Sure they might have it on the website. But if they get, say 12 pairs each store for 13 stores, those same 156 shoes will go online and once the store sells out, your online order gets cancelled.

THE FINISHLINE NEAR ME IS GETTING 24 PAIRS....

Originally Posted by alidinak

For those thinking they might be able to cop off fnl.com, don't hold your breath. Sure they might have it on the website. But if they get, say 12 pairs each store for 13 stores, those same 156 shoes will go online and once the store sells out, your online order gets cancelled.

THE FINISHLINE NEAR ME IS GETTING 24 PAIRS....

so hold up why didn't finishline get their pairs in yet? regardless that's one shady organization i wouldn't bet on easily being able to acquire a pair

so hold up why didn't finishline get their pairs in yet? regardless that's one shady organization i wouldn't bet on easily being able to acquire a pair

Sorry to hear about that b-grade quality of those shoes(not gunna quote the pic). I would bug i got them.

Sorry to hear about that b-grade quality of those shoes(not gunna quote the pic). I would bug i got them.

Back
Top Bottom