FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

my order from goat has been sitting as "seller confirmed" since the 8th. I messaged them yesterday and I guess the seller backed out. They found a different seller and are trying to get it expedited to me. getting impatient. They said I should receive it by next Friday.

Today's 12 is PSNY Milan guess I should've worn these yesterday :lol: but wasn't paying attention to Saint Patrick's Day
20220318_095220.jpg

Another first time wear

True to size for this batch of retro 12’s

The previous 12 retros ran big at least for me. so I half sized down.

My true size is 9.5. I bought a 9 in these 2022 retro 12’s and it was too tight. Copped my true size 9.5 and they fit me lovely. They def changed up the sizing for this retro.

Good looks for the detail breakdown…I did the same thing and bought a TTS pair and half size down pair…Glad I did the TTS too just in case because it sounds like that’s the play with this pair…

Last edited:
Got my pair today. Huge shoutout to thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 for the assist and smooth transaction.

I initially found out about NT way way back in 2003 because of these. I kept talking about I hope the “black and white 12’s come back out” and a friend put me onto the site. Ended up getting my 04 pair early at that time and ended up rocking them to the rookie all star game that year with the home Jordan pro cut. So getting these again, everything comes full circle.
3BA45E45-D948-480D-A02C-307B4B7135B4.jpeg

Got my pair today. Huge shoutout to thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 for the assist and smooth transaction.

I initially found out about NT way way back in 2003 because of these. I kept talking about I hope the “black and white 12’s come back out” and a friend put me onto the site. Ended up getting my 04 pair early at that time and ended up rocking them to the rookie all star game that year with the home Jordan pro cut. So getting these again, everything comes full circle.
3BA45E45-D948-480D-A02C-307B4B7135B4.jpeg

My pleasure bro. Enjoy :nthat::emoji_call_me:

Tried my pair on, TTS def the move.
Dope seeing lots of peeps getting their pairs.
Same,got me a 9 and 9.5 i am normally a 9.5 in J's. Im sticking with the 9.5. Wore both sizes at the same time. This run is more fitting still long in the toe box. Wasn't swimming in them like my other 12's. The 9 was snug all around, bearable, but was more tight on the outer toe area for me IMO.

Back
Top Bottom