FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Every thread. . . Someone always asks to "Post your fit."

Well. . . "Post your fit" was shutdown by
@CARTEL777 Pops!
:nthat: :smokin :pimp:

That's that grown man ish. . .
:emoji_punch:

What? :nerd:
200w.gif

the man knows yall fiends too parched....

I'm just getting started
20220319_210114.jpg

Stepping out tonight to the comedy club with the Wifey in B.Ovo only this time
20220319_205643.jpg

the Munchkin decided to photobomb me :rofl:I still got 30prs or so left to get thru and I don't wear a 12 everyday

Last edited:
This will come off braggadocius, though not my intention. But, I haven’t missed on an OG colorway I’ve gone after for retail ever I don’t think. (Knocks wood.) It’s the one thing I give JB credit for. They seem to make them at least somewhat obtainable.
I was thinking about this the other day. Dating back to when things got more annoying I think I've gotten them all for retail pretty much. I've missed other things I've wanted but I mostly try to stick to OGs now.

I don't really wear 1s very often so it makes it a lot easier when you don't have to deal with those.

Two pairs of sz 10s, two different types of leather.

One got more of a shinier black gloss to it, and the other has a more flat shade of black almost with a matte-like finish to it.

Not sure which one to Un-DS first lol
Screenshot_20220319-202923_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220319-202816_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220319-202908_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220319-202916_Gallery.jpg
They either went too heavy on the UV coat which would dull with time or flat out used different finishers. smh sloppy either which way but can be easily remedied if desired.

What? :nerd:
200w.gif

I'm just getting started
20220319_210114.jpg

Stepping out tonight to the comedy club with the Wifey in B.Ovo only this time
20220319_205643.jpg

the Munchkin decided to photobomb me :rofl:I still got 30prs or so left to get thru and I don't wear a 12 everyday

Ok OG.

Next time tuck the shirt behind the belt phone clip. :pimp:

Little one look like she finna show you some dance moves.

My '15 Oreo 4s have that same diff in sheen. I've worn them a lot and it hasn't changed, so don't count on that. Personally prefer the duller version. And for these 4s I have, the matt one is quite soft, while the shinier one is trash plasticky feeling.

Back
Top Bottom