FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

^
Not referring to those dudes.

I'm referring to the dudes who will FOLLOW those dudes, then come in here and post outta nowhere.

LOL.

I REALLY CANNOT WAIT any LONGER TO RECIEVE MY PAIRS......... ANTICPTION IS MAKING ME sicK!!!

BTW WHAT DOES H.A.M. MEAN???

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

I REALLY CANNOT WAIT any LONGER TO RECIEVE MY PAIRS......... ANTICPTION IS MAKING ME sicK!!!

BTW WHAT DOES H.A.M. MEAN???
Harder than A Mutha fuhkkkaa

I cant wait until tomorrow. Apparently NT Chicago has received their pairs (my sister works there). I don't even care about a discount, I'm copping both of these tomorrow when I go. So glad I held off on the GR Citrons, although I may buy those too down the line.

Now if the Air Force STS, Peace Raids, Air Pressures, Command Forces, and Air Tech Challenge IVs could be retroed, I'd die happy.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

SNEAKER BISTRO has a restock, very limited you gys better jump on this!!!!

WONT LAST LONG!!!!!
Just called them and grabbed a 10.
Big time thanks for the heads up!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Unfortunately, we still have no information on both Nike Air Trainer SC II Infrared and Citron colorways.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks for the update Ray. I'll keep my eyes peeled to see if you have any more info in the coming days.

The price is what it is. You set some funds aside, and pay what you feel is the right cost. Now the flood gates may be opening. That's the cost of playing it safe on a 20 year release vs. waiting it out. With Nike these days, who knows what type of release they will be or better yet quality... Apparently this QS will be released in more places than the 2009 med. ball trainers. So random.... is a great term here. You can't blame those waiting 20+ years for playing it safe.

What's NT chicago's stock looking like?

Seems like the steam is dying down here. Some spots still have retail plus shipping, or even LESS. Just trying to help here, but dont want to blast out the shops or stores name for unregistered guys to pouch on. hint hint.

But some now may be waiting for price drops if all goes as planned according to some people.. Best of luck.. Believe those that paid $130 will likely pay $70-80 for a double, triple, or 4th set. Bargains are bargains for everyone. So no matter what, competition may be fierce for a deal

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

The price is what it is. You set some funds aside, and pay what you feel is the right cost. Now the flood gates may be opening. That's the cost of playing it safe on a 20 year release vs. waiting it out. With Nike these days, who knows what type of release they will be or better yet quality... Apparently this QS will be released in more places than the 2009 med. ball trainers. So random.... is a great term here. You can't blame those waiting 20+ years for playing it safe.

What's NT chicago's stock looking like?

Seems like the steam is dying down here. Some spots still have retail plus shipping, or even LESS. Just trying to help here, but dont want to blast out the shops or stores name for unregistered guys to pouch on. hint hint.

But some now may be waiting for price drops if all goes as planned according to some people.. Best of luck.. Believe those that paid $130 will likely pay $70-80 for a double, triple, or 4th set. Bargains are bargains for everyone. So no matter what, competition may be fierce for a deal

Im not quite sure. But better believe Im not going to chance it (since 10.5 is a very common size and tends to sell out very quick). I hadnt even planned on buying any more shoes, due to me copping 1994 White/Black/Red and Emerald Griffeys on discount this week. I was also going to buy Metallic Vs too a little later on discount but I need a new car first. But when I heard these were actually dropping AND had better quality than the GRs, I made the decision to go after them.

Luckily I can still get the car and the sneakers, but the Vs are going have to wait a few weeks
laugh.gif
 Back to the subject, NT Chicago is one of the biggest NTs in America and most stuff has a tendency of sitting at least a week (all Foams, True Blue IIIs, Motorsport VIs, etc., etc.) and we get a nice size of stock of everything. I suggest that if some of you miss out on 9/2, call NT Chicago and have them ship them out for you.  

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

slowly building a stash. Thanks fellow NTer.
These are the first Nikes in a long time I may have to double up on. 2 infrareds and 1 citron and I'm happy....

now all i need to do is find the acid washed jeans and an old nike force shirt, and i'm off to paris for my photo shoot!!

personally, I could careless if these sits in shelves or go on sale for x amount 2 weeks or 2 months, etc from now. I got my pairs and happy with em..lol

Originally Posted by ptngina

personally, I could careless if these sits in shelves or go on sale for x amount 2 weeks or 2 months, etc from now. I got my pairs and happy with em..lol

yup although i LOVE that there isnt that much resale value right now. 

i still need a citron pair in size 12. im hoping ndc has these this friday.

i will be shocked if these 2 dont end up on eastbay. although eastbay charges tax now so that sucks.

and i do think these two colorways will hit the outlets. almost every shoe does nowadays. the question is whether it will be a grades or b grades.

im glad that nike is releasing so many classics these days. that way a shoe like this can be easy to obtain...

This is what I get for not checking NT for a while...

It's been awhile since I've used the boards. I was honestly losing faith in the OG colourways releasing. Expected to know something like a month ago. There's some other stuff too, but these are the number one priority right now. I've been scouring eBay and some online shops. If they hit NDC it doesn't do me any good since they don't ship to Canada. Hopefully I can find these for retail.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

This is what I get for not checking NT for a while...

It's been awhile since I've used the boards. I was honestly losing faith in the OG colourways releasing. Expected to know something like a month ago. There's some other stuff too, but these are the number one priority right now. I've been scouring eBay and some online shops. If they hit NDC it doesn't do me any good since they don't ship to Canada. Hopefully I can find these for retail.
this is what I get for being in NT General 98% of the time. Didn't think I'd miss anything and then I came into this thread after the news like 3 days later.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Gonna be on the lookout for a pair of the Citron's...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Goodlooks to the NT'ers helping out 
smokin.gif

Kev...much appreciated fam
smokin.gif

6084113220_dec584e848_z.jpg

6084113210_900e374556_z.jpg

6084113206_4387cf7845_z.jpg

6084113198_75106cddfe_z.jpg

I'm definalty not feelin these with the straps like that. on most strapped shoes YES on these it looks retarted!! keep em locked down bro's
tongue.gif

wally can you crop the inner bootie out on both pairs so we can see how they would look in lowtops. hopefully nike will drop the lowtops also!!!

i just bought the citrons from the outlet for $50 shipped from texas,,im gonna take the bootie out and make them low tops

Yeah, I'm not crazy about the undone straps either. Either locked down or removed altogether.

Nike really should sell accessories like straps separately. I'd love to be able to mess around with different shades of grey on my Citrons when I get them, but I'm not gonna buy one of the crappy GR's just to get a different shade strap. I would, however, probably pay $5-10 for a pair of straps. With the little accessories like these and lacelocks, there's always a demand, people that lose/damage theirs. I don't think putting out some extra accessories in small quantities could hurt at all. I know Wally had alluded to something like this previously.

Originally Posted by frazier10

i just bought the citrons from the outlet for $50 shipped from texas,,im gonna take the bootie out and make them low tops
Now, this I is something would be interested in seeing
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom