FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by PainBL

Where are the NT Eastbay Reps when you need them? Does anyone know, or has anyone confirmed yet, whether these are dropping eventually on Eastbay?

I've been able to pick up a pair of the Citrons locally, but I'm not happy with their condition. There's a huge crease running down a good length of the leather on the left shoe *just* above the midsole. I'll sell or return this pair if I can get one with better quality. In fact the only reason I bought this pair despite the crease is because I thought there would be little to no other options in getting these based on all the pre-release beasting that's happened the last few days. I should also have a pair of Infrareds on Monday, don't know what the condition on those will be yet.

But the reason I'm asking about Eastbay is I almost never have a complaint on the quality of what they send me (little to no pre-wear leather creasing). So I'm thinking buying from them would be ideal.
Unfortunately, we still have no information on both Nike Air Trainer SC II Infrared and Citron colorways.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Ok does anybody know what retailers will have these come release day? Champs, FL, HOH, FNL, FA, Eastbay etc.? Where can I copp these in Houston? Any info would be much appreciated.
i'm thinkin every spot that got the AM 1 QS last year will get these

Just got my first two pairs from Sneaker bistro!  Waiting on my other sets to arrive and I'm set.  Such a huge moment, video to come shortly (provided this hurricane doesn't knock out power for a few days)

A little birdie once said that a Nearly Full Sized roadRUNner can eat triple his weight in a single day... yet.. PM me for the rest of the riddle.. My new motto: I'm not a pusher. strictly a helper

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

A little birdie once said that a Nearly Full Sized roadRUNner can eat triple his weight in a single day... yet.. PM me for the rest of the riddle

PM sent

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by frazier10

i didnt want the citrons,,,,,,,,until i saw the above pics damnit!!!!
 Same here
laugh.gif
Me three... 
embarassed.gif

Also, regarding that previous pic with the bunch of trainers, I hope the strap-issue was just a mistakenly swapped-strap and not 2-right-straps.  

Lol Im shocked you guys didn't wan't the citrons, always the second best color way of this shoe, and after having them in person might be my favorite of the two

Yall are going in. I love it.. I hope to be at that level some day. If not I know some of you are my size, so that's a good thing to fall back on.

Plus with the citron, if it is a bit too green, time and aging will yellow it all just a bit, and through time will create, for me atleast, a truly nice color and contrast.. Nothing beats a neon yellow and teal contrast.

Speaking of boats, ptngina, I guess my other message wasn't clear. Flood gates have opened. If you a type that still needs help, there are a few options available.
-----------

Anyone take their strap off yet? Im interested to see a flip flop of these and the citrons. Any boredom type request until the pairs are in my hands.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Yall are going in. I love it.. I hope to be at that level some day. If not I know some of you are my size, so that's a good thing to fall back on.

Plus with the citron, if it is a bit too green, time and aging will yellow it all just a bit, and through time will create, for me atleast, a truly nice color and contrast.. Nothing beats a neon yellow and teal contrast.

Speaking of boats, ptngina, I guess my other message wasn't clear. Flood gates have opened. If you a type that still needs help, there are a few options available.
-----------

Anyone take their strap off yet? Im interested to see a flip flop of these and the citrons. Any boredom type request until the pairs are in my hands.
For fun. Gray strap on infra looks nice but the infra straps on Citron, not feeling it.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by frazier10

i didnt want the citrons,,,,,,,,until i saw the above pics damnit!!!!

Same here
laugh.gif
Me three... 
embarassed.gif

Also, regarding that previous pic with the bunch of trainers, I hope the strap-issue was just a mistakenly swapped-strap and not 2-right-straps.  

Lol Im shocked you guys didn't wan't the citrons, always the second best color way of this shoe, and after having them in person might be my favorite of the two

It was mainly because I already had the other GR pair. Now after seeing the leather and the leather difference I changed my mind
laugh.gif

I had planned on getting the orange pair and the infrareds

shoe bistro delivered today,,unfortunately i evacuated and my idiot postman just dropped them on my steps.....in the rain
thank god i have an great neighbor who brought them in before they got wet..........disaster averted

These last few pages have been a joy to read. So glad to see everyone seems to be getting their pairs.

Major shouts again to all those who have helped, you know who you are.

I'm so glad Nike came through with the premium materials and the quick strike. Nike you finally are on the way back to your roots, now all you have to do is just keep it up. keep moving forward and don't look back. THANK YOU Nike!!! and thank you to everyone that helped me find these beautiful shoes. especially WALLY HOPP ( you have been an absolute joy to work with thx for being a great friend)

remember if you havent copped these yet do'nt sleep on them YOU WILL NOT FIND THEM ACT NOW GUISE!!!! GOOD LUCK!!

IM SOOO FRICKIN HAPPY SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY , i couldnt wip the smile off my face!!! THX AGAIN NIKE AIR!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

For the people that have these, and went H.A.M., be merry!

Don't come in here talking about regrets when these are re-released and/or sitting everywhere a couple months down the line.

I can't stand when bammas do that up here. Move on. LOL.

"ekhunter1"

I read that, and had to que up "Otis" ASAP.

That's the theme music for that post.

"Every Good Hero Should Have Some..." #imagetyousucka!

LOL.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

For the people that have these, and went H.A.M., be merry!

Don't come in here talking about regrets when these are re-released and/or sitting everywhere a couple months down the line.

I can't stand when bammas do that up here. Move on. LOL.
Have you read any of the thread besides the last couple pages? I honestly don't think a single person in here is going to regret their purchases, regardless of how well they sell.

Back
Top Bottom