FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

nike should of wnet all out and used an og box with these. i mean if any shoe is special enough to bring back an og box, its these. for gods sake a frickin jordan 3 got em, and this shoe is wayyyyy more special!!

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Are people really going nuts over the Volts at an outlet? Joints are horrid w/ the quality...After seeing how the QS came out, I don't think I could justify spending money on those. Rubber leather ftl.
i wouldnt be surprised if 89 percent of them being bought because they are being mistaken for the QS citrons.

Yeah, while I'd personally go with the straps, w/o-straps looks ok... not bad at all.

damn patagonia...

something tells me you're one large oriental man.

nice.

can't wait to get my pair though. they gon' be fiyah.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Mayhemgatz wrote:

Goodlooks to the NT'ers helping out 
smokin.gif

Kev...much appreciated fam
smokin.gif

6084113220_dec584e848_z.jpg

6084113210_900e374556_z.jpg

6084113206_4387cf7845_z.jpg

6084113198_75106cddfe_z.jpg

I'm definalty not feelin these with the straps like that. on most strapped shoes YES on these it looks retarted!! keep em locked down bro's
tongue.gif

Looks perfect to me. That's how I'll be rockin' mines.

Originally Posted by bknowbles

97b25642b76b1071c416b4377461d3c2580e8dc.jpg

I have two pairs of the GR Citrons so  I definitely want to take one pair and attempt to make them like these, especially since I just received my OG Colorways from District.  I just need to find a shoe shop to alter the tongue. 

Just got word from Nike in Scottsdale AZ that they won't be stocking these. So much for that...

Big shoutout to buttonsmcboomboom for coming through in a very big way, dude is a super good guy.  Just got my second sets 
happy.gif

I've been telling a few others as we were skeptical at first. But that one website has sent me a tracking # today. So leads to it being legit. I dont want to send people in the wrong direction, so should I wait until I receive them or let people weigh the risks on their own?

Anyone else have any discomfort in their pinky toes with these? Not sure if its just me but the material that should have been black on the outside is rubbing against my pinky toes. Might have to figure out how to pad that area

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Mayhemgatz wrote:

Goodlooks to the NT'ers helping out 
smokin.gif

Kev...much appreciated fam
smokin.gif

6084113220_dec584e848_z.jpg

6084113210_900e374556_z.jpg

6084113206_4387cf7845_z.jpg

6084113198_75106cddfe_z.jpg

I'm definalty not feelin these with the straps like that. on most strapped shoes YES on these it looks retarted!! keep em locked down bro's
tongue.gif

Looks perfect to me. That's how I'll be rockin' mines.

yeah, same here.
pimp.gif

opinions are like...

trethousandgt, In another pair of trainers I have, is it some sort of rigid rubbing on the inside of the shoe? It could be a bad stitch area. Almost like it's not very smooth in there and my pinky toe gets caught up in there.. It's far different than a air trainer III pinky toe issue which has to do with the exterior parts of the shoe... I realized that the more I wore the pair with the internal issues, the rubbing came down and eventually it was fine.. But I doubt you want to hear you may have to wear them through pain for a month before the rigidness goes down. It's also only on one pair (left shoe) so it's definitely planned to be like that.

For anyone in Columbus, OH (or anyone else) Sole Classics is accepting pre-orders http://www.soleclassics.com/. They are definitely legit, and they used to ship, but they have changed owners since I lived in Cbus. Check out the site and email or call them for preorder info. I can tell you that they are all out of 10.5s, but I'm not sure about any other sizes.

wally just got mine and boy are you going to be happy. the materials are top notch. Nike outdid their selves with this one. i couldn't be a happier person right now. STOKED x A TRILLION!!

:edit: toe box material is most preiumn i have saw. better then the jordan 6 motorsports!!!   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

I'm getting nervous and want to preorder, but I want to give my shop a day or two more to get them in. They got the orange pair in over the weekend, but not the QS. I really hope they're not pulling my chain on this, because I've sat here and watched as shops all over the US get them and sell them. I guess if all else fails I'll buy a pair from ebay, the markup isn't that high.

Mine showed up today and yes, I think Nike did a good job on these.
If they'd only put that little detail into the webtec, these would be perfect IMO

I remember this pic of the GR joints from several months ago....

Anybody that already has the QS pairs care to post some pics of them being worn with denim?

Shout out to ONENESS287.com

These came in today from ONENESS. Wasnt expecting them til after 9/2 release date. Just waiting on sneakerbistro and MajorDC and im set.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

trethousandgt, In another pair of trainers I have, is it some sort of rigid rubbing on the inside of the shoe? It could be a bad stitch area. Almost like it's not very smooth in there and my pinky toe gets caught up in there.. It's far different than a air trainer III pinky toe issue which has to do with the exterior parts of the shoe... I realized that the more I wore the pair with the internal issues, the rubbing came down and eventually it was fine.. But I doubt you want to hear you may have to wear them through pain for a month before the rigidness goes down. It's also only on one pair (left shoe) so it's definitely planned to be like that.

Yea my pinky toe feels like its getting caught in that area, on both pairs.  They'll probably stretch

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Yea my pinky toe feels like its getting caught in that area, on both pairs.  They'll probably stretch

I wore the Infrared pair today and had the pinky toe problem with the right shoe. Hopefully it will dissipate with the more times worn.

I secured my first pair of infras today! I don't want to blow up the spot (even though it seems these won't be too hard to come by) since I think it's the same store Buttons used, but it seems like they have plenty still available. I'm psyched out of my mind to see these in person, especially since they seem to be exceeding everyone's expectations.

Now I'm just waiting to see if Wally and Ekhunter will change their avatars. They did it right! 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom