Final : ******** [17] vs Bears [14] - 10.24.2010 - WK 7

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by CasperJr

refs dicked us hard

and both was on Td's or should have been td's

but we had chances and we blow it

How did the refs screw you over?  That game was ALL on Cutler....he's horrible

If anything, why didn't your coaching staff use a challenge on the Cutler QB sneak? 
the fumble that was a clear td ive never seen them not call that a td then the replay only show that it was

then that pick 6 that was called back cuz of a delay of game you dont let them run the play if thats the call

i wont blame cutler for it all ill give him 2 but i wont given him the one handed one and the one where knox quits on a play

as far as that last one your guess is as good as mine idk how you dont after seeing them replays

o-line sucks

jay cutler meh...

lovie smith is officially an idiot, challenge when i shouldn't, don't challenge when i should

skins aren't that good, bears d held them to 10 points

bears blew it

no espn this week, fml

o-line sucks

jay cutler meh...

lovie smith is officially an idiot, challenge when i shouldn't, don't challenge when i should

bears blew it

no espn this week, fml

refs dicked us hard

If anything, why didn't your coaching staff use a challenge on the Cutler QB sneak? 
the fumble that was a clear td ive never seen them not call that a td then the replay only show that it was

then that pick 6 that was called back cuz of a delay of game you dont let them run the play if thats the call

i wont blame cutler for it all ill give him 2 but i wont given him the one handed one and the one where knox quits on a play

as far as that last one your guess is as good as mine idk how you dont after seeing them replays

I better be winning the powerball because I'm pissed...there is nothing worse than your favorite team losing.

I better be winning the powerball because I'm pissed...there is nothing worse than your favorite team losing.

refs dicked us hard

If the bears had a challenge in their pocket, then they should have used it.  That's on the coaching staff.  And if they were out of challenges because of the Earl Bennett catch (which CLEARLY showed he was down), who can you blame?  That's not on the refs...

as far as the pick 6, the play was dead as soon as the clock hit :00  McNabb snapped the ball a full 2-3 seconds after the clock ran down.  There isn't any team in the NFL who is going to get the benefit of a TD if the playclock was on :00

I'm the first to say that the Skins aren't a good team...but neither are the Bears.  Bears D holding the Skins offense to 10 points isn't something that you go around patting yourself on the back for.  And going by your logic, we can say the Skins D held the bears to 7 points. 

refs dicked us hard

If the bears had a challenge in their pocket, then they should have used it.  That's on the coaching staff.  And if they were out of challenges because of the Earl Bennett catch (which CLEARLY showed he was down), who can you blame?  That's not on the refs...

as far as the pick 6, the play was dead as soon as the clock hit :00  McNabb snapped the ball a full 2-3 seconds after the clock ran down.  There isn't any team in the NFL who is going to get the benefit of a TD if the playclock was on :00

I'm the first to say that the Skins aren't a good team...but neither are the Bears.  Bears D holding the Skins offense to 10 points isn't something that you go around patting yourself on the back for.  And going by your logic, we can say the Skins D held the bears to 7 points. 

thats my point they had all that time if not longer to blow the play dead and didnt thats all im saying

if you gone sit there to see how the play go it just seem like bs thats all im saying

thats my point they had all that time if not longer to blow the play dead and didnt thats all im saying

if you gone sit there to see how the play go it just seem like bs thats all im saying

b892a3e1d44a4a559649ddc464d4d742.jpg

c8d7b88763ad3e48cb3f7efe1377e045-getty-98718656jd004_washington_re.jpg

8b178c6d247a40b3ba675a0aff48849d.jpg

8267ae29af664110a514d39448235999.jpg

7ce11ad237dc42618ebe764e191d802d.jpg

f74719311eeb474290c9a5c874860d82.jpg

hp10-24-10p.jpg

80abbb2d0e553fb089af55e2fbe1a31b-getty-98718656jd014_washington_re.jpg

33d9b4e2456440f6b49695e10c4efd51.jpg

b5057fc617ca40789bdbda87f6a3aa30.jpg

37574cd154bcc15b2266782a6b334b0f-getty-98718656jd007_washington_re.jpg

hp10-24-10t.jpg

pimp.gif

4 INT's.
pimp.gif
...don't know the Bears kept throwing towards D Hall's way after he intercepted the first 2 passes.
laugh.gif

If this game had gone to OT, he would've broken the record.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

This was, by far, the most exciting 'Skins game of the year for me. All the fumbles,interceptions,stupid plays,etc...It was too funny and unpredictable.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

4 INT's.
pimp.gif
...don't know the Bears kept throwing towards D Hall's way after he intercepted the first 2 passes.
laugh.gif

If this game had gone to OT, he would've broken the record.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

This was, by far, the most exciting 'Skins game of the year for me. All the fumbles,interceptions,stupid plays,etc...It was too funny and unpredictable.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't realize he had all 4 INT's in the second half
eek.gif
. That's gotta be a record.

Didn't realize he had all 4 INT's in the second half
eek.gif
. That's gotta be a record.

Aikmeen needs to stop doing ******** games... I feel like he's such a hater... He kept saying i am waiting for the bears to expose Hall; all Hall did was end up with 4 ints..... Aikman also said that Hall should of been flagged for excessive celebration when all he did was go to his knees... 
Overall I am happy with the win.... Next up is the Detroit Lions... 
pimp.gif

Aikmeen needs to stop doing ******** games... I feel like he's such a hater... He kept saying i am waiting for the bears to expose Hall; all Hall did was end up with 4 ints..... Aikman also said that Hall should of been flagged for excessive celebration when all he did was go to his knees... 
Overall I am happy with the win.... Next up is the Detroit Lions... 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom