Final : ******** [17] vs Bears [14] - 10.24.2010 - WK 7

Ugly win, but I'll take it...these are the types of games in years past that the skins never found a way to win. Whatever.....

OK....I was high on McNabb early on in the season, but he's gotta show something. Dude has been basura. I'm starting to realize why there hasn't been an extension signed. McNabb HAS to play better. Making too many mistakes and the accuracy/touch is horrible.

D.Hall
pimp.gif

Skins need to stop foolin' around and let AH get most of the snaps on defense at the NT.....dude was an animal today

*Any Cutler defenders in here? As it's been said before, he's a 2010 version of Jeff George.

refs dicked us hard

and both was on Td's or should have been td's

but we had chances and we blow it

refs dicked us hard

Originally Posted by CasperJr

refs dicked us hard

How did the refs screw you over?  That game was ALL on Cutler....he's horrible

If anything, why didn't your coaching staff use a challenge on the Cutler QB sneak? 

refs dicked us hard

How did the refs screw you over?  That game was ALL on Cutler....he's horrible

If anything, why didn't your coaching staff use a challenge on the Cutler QB sneak? 

how can you say we not alive when we sit on top no matter what happens this week

im srry but you just letting your inner fan out
Or I'm just looking at the quality of the teams and not only records. Could be that too.

how can you say we not alive when we sit on top no matter what happens this week

im srry but you just letting your inner fan out
Or I'm just looking at the quality of the teams and not only records. Could be that too.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Ugly win, but I'll take it...these are the types of games in years past that the skins never found a way to win. Whatever.....

OK....I was high on McNabb early on in the season, but he's gotta show something. Dude has been basura. I'm starting to realize why there hasn't been an extension signed. McNabb HAS to play better. Making too many mistakes and the accuracy/touch is horrible.

D.Hall
pimp.gif

Skins need to stop foolin' around and let AH get most of the snaps on defense at the NT.....dude was an animal today

*Any Cutler defenders in here? As it's been said before, he's a 2010 version of Jeff George.
I feel the same way about Donovan; he doesn't have very many weapons to work with but when they do get open he can't miss wide open receivers. At this point I'm not sure I'd sign him to anything more than a 2 year deal, if that. 
I heard we REALLY wanted to move up and get Bradford but we just couldn't afford it. I'd be shocked if we don't make a play for a QB this year because McNabb clearly doesn't have enough left in the tank to help us out by the time the rest of the team is any good. 

This was a terrible game, but I'll take the win. LOL @ Cutler and D-Lo. 

D.Hall
pimp.gif

I feel the same way about Donovan; he doesn't have very many weapons to work with but when they do get open he can't miss wide open receivers. At this point I'm not sure I'd sign him to anything more than a 2 year deal, if that. 
I heard we REALLY wanted to move up and get Bradford but we just couldn't afford it. I'd be shocked if we don't make a play for a QB this year because McNabb clearly doesn't have enough left in the tank to help us out by the time the rest of the team is any good. 

This was a terrible game, but I'll take the win. LOL @ Cutler and D-Lo. 

D.Hall
pimp.gif

QFT! Very ugly win but I will take. And I always knew McNabb threw the ball to the ground but this is getting out of hand.
30t6p3b.gif

D.Hall Probowler OH YEA!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

D.Hall
pimp.gif

QFT! Very ugly win but I will take. And I always knew McNabb threw the ball to the ground but this is getting out of hand.
30t6p3b.gif

D.Hall Probowler OH YEA!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Why can't we just get a good QB for once. We haven't a good QB since Sid Luckman (I don't count McMahon because he was a one hit wonder). You'd think over 60 years you'd be able to get one person capable of throwing the ball. No. I'm not going to quit on Cutler but I just can't defend him.

Why can't we just get a good QB for once. We haven't a good QB since Sid Luckman (I don't count McMahon because he was a one hit wonder). You'd think over 60 years you'd be able to get one person capable of throwing the ball. No. I'm not going to quit on Cutler but I just can't defend him.

Can't believe the Skins were SO close to trading 2 1st round picks and some 3rd rounders for Jay Cutler....
laugh.gif

Yeah man...I agree....the thing w. Donovan, is that in years past he's made bums like Greg Lewis, Todd Pinkston, Reggie Brown, etc look good....that's why I had faith in him to start the year. I was thinking that he had bum WRs in Philly, and DC is no different....but he's been TERRIBLE. On top of it all, he's had a decent running game for the past 2 weeks but hasn't been able to feed off of that. He needs to get his *%!@ together. If he is extended, it should be no more than a 2 year deal like u said (and I'm unsure if he'd sign for that short of a contract). There should be some good QBs coming out in this year's NFL draft, and there's no excuse for the SKins not to draft one of them in the first 3 rounds....

Can't believe the Skins were SO close to trading 2 1st round picks and some 3rd rounders for Jay Cutler....
laugh.gif

Yeah man...I agree....the thing w. Donovan, is that in years past he's made bums like Greg Lewis, Todd Pinkston, Reggie Brown, etc look good....that's why I had faith in him to start the year. I was thinking that he had bum WRs in Philly, and DC is no different....but he's been TERRIBLE. On top of it all, he's had a decent running game for the past 2 weeks but hasn't been able to feed off of that. He needs to get his *%!@ together. If he is extended, it should be no more than a 2 year deal like u said (and I'm unsure if he'd sign for that short of a contract). There should be some good QBs coming out in this year's NFL draft, and there's no excuse for the SKins not to draft one of them in the first 3 rounds....

Back
Top Bottom