Final : ******** [17] vs Bears [14] - 10.24.2010 - WK 7

THIS CAN'T BE LIFE
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Bears fans you seriously have other stuff to worry about then the Vikings record.

You guys are just throwing your division lead down the drain waiting for the Packers or Vikings to overtake it.
Keep losing. The Vikings are showing signs of life, and weather the Packers win or lose we are healing up without losing any games to you in the division.

lol wut
Deangelo Hall
you got me.
but win your game first though

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Bears fans you seriously have other stuff to worry about then the Vikings record.
im not worried about them but when there fans start talking crazy
How is saying the Bears aren't alive in the NFC North "talking crazy"? That's factual.

How is saying the Bears aren't alive in the NFC North "talking crazy"? That's factual.

You guys are just throwing your division lead down the drain waiting for the Packers or Vikings to overtake it.
Keep losing. The Vikings are showing signs of life, and weather the Packers win or lose we are healing up without losing any games to you in the division.

lol wut
Deangelo Hall
you got me.

I'm puzzled, how you can throw 4 int's to the same person. With that said Hall is reppin VA good
pimp.gif

I'm puzzled, how you can throw 4 int's to the same person. With that said Hall is reppin VA good
pimp.gif

Bears fans you seriously have other stuff to worry about then the Vikings and Packers record.

lol wut
Deangelo Hall
you got me.
fixed

Bears fans you seriously have other stuff to worry about then the Vikings and Packers record.

lol wut
Deangelo Hall
you got me.
fixed

Originally Posted by JPZx

how can you say we not alive when we sit on top no matter what happens this week

im srry but you just letting your inner fan out

Originally Posted by JPZx

how can you say we not alive when we sit on top no matter what happens this week

im srry but you just letting your inner fan out

Ugly win, but I'll take it...these are the types of games in years past that the skins never found a way to win. Whatever.....

OK....I was high on McNabb early on in the season, but he's gotta show something. Dude has been basura. I'm starting to realize why there hasn't been an extension signed. McNabb HAS to play better. Making too many mistakes and the accuracy/touch is horrible.

D.Hall
pimp.gif

Skins need to stop foolin' around and let AH get most of the snaps on defense at the NT.....dude was an animal today

*Any Cutler defenders in here? As it's been said before, he's a 2010 version of Jeff George.

Back
Top Bottom