Fighting a Ticket vol. NYC Quota

wait until the 29th day and plead not guilty online...in about 3 months after you plead not guilty day you'll most likely be found guilty and have to pay the fine +10 dollars but its a good feeling when you make the state of new york wait for their money

Sorry bro.
I wish there was no fine for parking at the hydrant. It would help out in big cities like nyc where it feels like there are more cars than spots

Sorry bro.
I wish there was no fine for parking at the hydrant. It would help out in big cities like nyc where it feels like there are more cars than spots

Originally Posted by qwerty330

you know you can go online and click on the "i wanna fight the ticket" and they will automatically reduce it right? i think they knock it down to 2/3 of whatever your original fine was..so about $77. Might be better to just pay the 77 to not deal with the headache
Paypal me $5 for helping you save $38.  j/k...but seriously

This sounds better than actually pleading not guilty and wasting time.... can you by any chance provide the link? Would be appreciated.

The minimum distance away from a hydrant that is permitted in NYC is 15 feet.

you know you can go online and click on the "i wanna fight the ticket" and they will automatically reduce it right? i think they knock it down to 2/3 of whatever your original fine was..so about $77. Might be better to just pay the 77 to not deal with the headache

This sounds better than actually pleading not guilty and wasting time.... can you by any chance provide the link? Would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

Link
http://nycserv.nyc.gov/NYCServWeb/NYCSERVMainClick "request a hearing" enter your ticket number and it'll give you a reduced fine and 30 days to pay.

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

Link
http://nycserv.nyc.gov/NYCServWeb/NYCSERVMainClick "request a hearing" enter your ticket number and it'll give you a reduced fine and 30 days to pay.

Just plead not guilty, then the day of tell them ur lawyer cant make it and get an extension. You can get the ticket pushed back until 2013 dead serious. Prolong paying these suckers as long as possible especially gor multiple tickets. The best thing is at any point during the year you can change it to guilty at no charge online.

Just plead not guilty, then the day of tell them ur lawyer cant make it and get an extension. You can get the ticket pushed back until 2013 dead serious. Prolong paying these suckers as long as possible especially gor multiple tickets. The best thing is at any point during the year you can change it to guilty at no charge online.

I did that to a ticket near me and now all the wardens carry cameras and have to take pictures of the infringement!

A friend of mine argued with one because they were claiming he parked in a disabled spot. He disputed that and wrote back saying that they had checked and the warden had checked all his windows for a valid disabled badge and it wasn't there. He replied that this would have been difficult on his motorcycle and they waived the ticket!

I did that to a ticket near me and now all the wardens carry cameras and have to take pictures of the infringement!

A friend of mine argued with one because they were claiming he parked in a disabled spot. He disputed that and wrote back saying that they had checked and the warden had checked all his windows for a valid disabled badge and it wasn't there. He replied that this would have been difficult on his motorcycle and they waived the ticket!

Might be a silly website but where does it say "request a hearing" on the site.
EDIT: When I do actually go on "request a hearing" it's only giving me the option to give my information and they will send me by mail my court date and such.... that's not what I'm looking for.

Might be a silly website but where does it say "request a hearing" on the site.
EDIT: When I do actually go on "request a hearing" it's only giving me the option to give my information and they will send me by mail my court date and such.... that's not what I'm looking for.

when i went to NYC this fine dominican chick told me how uptight the cops are up there.talking bout you cant text while driving up there,getting tickets for taking up two spots on the train and so on...%@%%# crazy

when i went to NYC this fine dominican chick told me how uptight the cops are up there.talking bout you cant text while driving up there,getting tickets for taking up two spots on the train and so on...%@%%# crazy

Back
Top Bottom